Coronavirus / COVID-19

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
hence why i was a case study, singular isnt that uncommon, double is very low percentage. Worst part was when I got to casualty and it was Z shaped. Was chocka block full, got to screen nurse and I tried whispering my condition about 6 times until I lost it and screamed "Ive broke my junk ".....Oh sooooo many giggles from the full casualty room to be had.

Inury occured when I was young and on E and thought hard air time doggy was a good thing
Love it, but you can only have true compound fracture when there’s an actual bone. I do understand that an mdma hardon is stronger than steel, or so it feels at the time, yikes! I’ve done damage but nothing like that!

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
hence why i was a case study, singular isnt that uncommon, double is very low percentage. Worst part was when I got to casualty and it was Z shaped. Was chocka block full, got to screen nurse and I tried whispering my condition about 6 times until I lost it and screamed "Ive broke my junk ".....Oh sooooo many giggles from the full casualty room to be had.

Inury occured when I was young and on E and thought hard air time doggy was a good thing
What the actual **** is ‘hard air time doggy’?

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Love it, but you can only have true compound fracture when there’s an actual bone.
I think we have established there was more bone than an elephant's grave yard.

I'm glad @Bronco4life asked about the air doggy but I'm not sure how you break the piston unless you were actually running around like a horny salmon .
I'm also interested how they fixed it.
Did they put it in plaster?
Did the nurses have to straighten it? If so how?

So many questions.

Last edited:

KickHaas

NYC Player
I think we have established there was more bone than an elephant's grave yard.

I'm glad @Bronco4life asked about the air doggy but I'm not sure how you break the piston unless you were actually running around like a horny salmon .
I'm also interested how they fixed it.
Did they put it in plaster?
Did the nurses have to straighten it? If so how?

So many questions.
lots of internal and external sutures to put the vessels back together (around 100 total...junk was literally opened up and turned inside out for access ). Morning wood for 6 weeks was excruciating.....week 8 tested if was still functional and it resulted in my now 14y/o 6'2" rep player ....so things worked out ok I guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter