Credit where credit's due

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
So I feel bad bagging stuff all the time and feel the need to vent about stuff that is pretty awesome.

I'll start with Peewee birds, cos when you see them from far away you think they could be magpies and feel a bit concerned....but when you get up close you realise it's a peewee and that it's not gonna swoop you icon_thumbs_u Credit to Peewee's for not swooping!

I'd like to also give Crunchie bars credit for tasting so damn good icon_thumbs_u

Also, the 15yo kid next door, wants to become the hubby's next apprentice in a couple of years so whenever he has a student free day or school holidays he begs the hubby to take him out on site...good to see a kid go out and be prepared to work hard, rather than sit around on his ass all day playing computer games or down the park making mischief icon_thumbs_u

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
| * kelsey * | said:
I'd like to say thank fark it's a public holiday on Monday..

Oh hang on.. Not for QLD :D
But we get to live in QLD, and not NSW, so we still win [icon_razz1

bianc

QCup Player
I want to give credit to the cheery 75yr old lady I was talking to today who knits teddy bears for Old Peoples Homes and folk with dementia plus disabled children and brings smiles to their faces. icon_thumbs_u
What a lovely lady.
Too many people who do good things go unmentioned and the bad stuff is all we seem to hear about.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
QUEENSLANDER said:
| * kelsey * | said:

Indeed, and it's going to be about 32 on Sunday for Grand Final day. BY THE POOL! [icon_drun

Emma

NRL Player
QUEENSLANDER said:
| * kelsey * | said:

I was busy laughing about the fact that we get a public holiday and you guys don't, but you make a very salient point QLD'er. [eusa_doh

Emma said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
| * kelsey * | said:

I was busy laughing about the fact that we get a public holiday and you guys don't, but you make a very salient point QLD'er. [eusa_doh
Plus it's not like you are getting an extra public holiday - we had it earlier in the year

Emma

NRL Player
I would like to give credit to my team leader who has finally managed to shut all the boys in the office up! All I've heard all day is talk of protein shakes, heart rate monitors, what someone did with their personal trainer, how long someone ran or swam for yesterday, did I mention protein shakes??!! Too much testosterone in this office and thank god for my gay team leader for getting them to shut the hell up and do some work!

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
Hammo said:
Credit to Melbourne Storm; 3 GF's in a row is a great effort.
Shut up Hammo. [icon_thumbs_do [icon_razz1

Credit to tacos. Bringing BHQ together since the End of the world thread spiralled out of control. :D

Emma

NRL Player
Amen to that Beads. Though that means I have a 4 day weekend! icon_thumbs_u

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Credit to the deep frier I am about to cook lots of non fat free food in...... I BOW TO THEE.

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
The L City
Aeetee said:
Credit to the deep frier I am about to cook lots of non fat free food in...... I BOW TO THEE.

ZOMG! Foxtel and deep fry!! [icon_ee

The combinations are endless....chiko rolls, dim sims, prawn cocktails, chicken balls, mars bars....man, I'd put on 20kgs in a week if I had one of them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter