Credit where credit's due

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
My gorgeous wife has battled cancer on and off for 14 years. She hasn’t been able to drink alcohol for 3 years and since her last surgery (a 14 hour operation last September) she has had a feeding tube fitted permanently through her abdominal wall into her stomach. Tonight she decided to syringe a small bottle of wine straight into her stomach.
Since then we have been playing board games with our mostly adult kids and she has cheated outrageously and occasionally flashed her boobs to distract them. Our kids have literally rolled on the floor laughing and she and I have won virtually every game. Best night in a very long time.
Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas mate, love and good health to you and your family

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
My gorgeous wife has battled cancer on and off for 14 years. She hasn’t been able to drink alcohol for 3 years and since her last surgery (a 14 hour operation last September) she has had a feeding tube fitted permanently through her abdominal wall into her stomach. Tonight she decided to syringe a small bottle of wine straight into her stomach.
Since then we have been playing board games with our mostly adult kids and she has cheated outrageously and occasionally flashed her boobs to distract them. Our kids have literally rolled on the floor laughing and she and I have won virtually every game. Best night in a very long time.
Merry Christmas to all.
Bloody awesome mate, those are the sort of memories that matter

soup

State of Origin Rep
Love all you fucking cunts! Even fourex! ;)

And @Cult, expect a very apologetic msg in your inbox in the next couple of days. I’m so sorry mate.

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Merry Christmas, all. I hope you and your loved ones all had tremendous days and hope all your fridges is overloaded with food.

Did anyone get anything Broncos related?
Merry Christmas Big Pete, and everyone. I received a bronco light, that changes colours. Thaidays book, and my elderly dad have me a bronco bracelet.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Credit to
Robin Williams...
Christmas can be a really tuff time for many of us.
It's been a particularly hard one for me this year. If your in the same boat, YouTube Robin Williams interviews.
Laugh your ass off!
It helps
I find it difficult to actually find those as funny as I used to knowing that deep down he was actually an incredibly tormented individual.

It's quite sad.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
I'm over the moon for my sister especially after the dropkick ex husband she had to endure who was using her only as a means to stay in the country and cheating on her all the while. She will make a great mother and her husband is the type of bloke she deserved from the start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter