Credit where credit's due

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by mrslong, Oct 2, 2008.

He's never heard your ass. No one can not be impressed.

Black Philip likes this.
  1. Sproj

Sproj

Sound is hilarious, everyone laughs at a good loud one but scent, no never.

Jedhead, Porthoz and soup like this.
  2. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Can agree there.

Wait, you don't enjoy the smell of your own? That's strange right...

If I could store my own farts and disperse them in regular intervals in one of those Air Wick mist things, I totally would.

whykickamoocow and Black Philip like this.
  3. This discussion stinks.

Porthoz, Sproj, abashii and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sproj

Sproj

I am genuinely surprised that people get proud of stench. Sound I get, cos it is funny but stench, just no. It is just so bogan.

5. Yeah, this thread has all but gone to shit.

Sproj likes this.
  6. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

Being able to clear a room without saying anything or even lifting a finger is power beyond words.

Black Philip and Nashy like this.
  7. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

I love a good stinky fart trailing behind on a slow, busy, upwards heading escalator. Their faces are practically in-line with your butt.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  8. Allo

Allo NRL Player

You don’t find the smell funny sometimes? Like in how bad it is?

It’s always your own though, anyone else’s is **** disgusting

Black Philip likes this.
  9. I think it must be different depending on your family, mine is adept at biochemical warfare. My uncle holds the record for causalities, one Sunday arvo BBQ at my Nana's house as he was leaving he released a silent but deadly that could only be described as pure sulfur, it had upwards of 20 people running for exits. I've never seen anyone so proud of themselves.

10. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

I once saw a fight nearly break out between 2 maoris over how bad a fart was.

Black Philip and Nashy like this.
  11. Morkel

Morkel

I know I sound like I'm bragging, but I have never found my equal when it comes to sheer volume, both in terms of decibels and density, of flatulence. Load me up with a few cans of Pepsi Max and all others crumble before my tremors.

12. Two stories here. Back when I used to work for Coles....I'd go for a stroll up a busy aisle, get ahead of them, kick one out and watch the carnage. Saw a chick slap her BF on the arm and accuse him of doing it haha. Childish as **** but when you're bored....

Story number two is possibly the funniest fart moment I've ever seen. My 6yr old nephew challenged my brother. Peeled out a fart and said "Bet you can't beat that!!!" My brother proceeded to fart, not much note and not overly long. But I sat there and watched my nephews face go slack and him burst into tears at the smell. Hilarious stuff!!!!

13. This thread is disturbing... I can smell it from here, all the way in WA.

14. Morkel

Morkel

Nah nah, that’s just WA.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Nashy likes this.
  15. Morkel

Morkel

I missed a great joke op.

I’d tell everyone about how good I am at farting, but that would be tooting my own horn.

Harry Sack likes this.
  16. Cred to my boss. I called him this morning...
    Boss...
    Hey mate, sup?
    Me...
    Hey chief. Ummm, just letting you know I'm not working today, my daughters going through a bit of a rough patch. I really want to be there for her.
    Boss...
    Oh shit, is she ok?
    Me...
    She'll be fine, she's just dealing with some personal stuff. Wants her dad around atm.
    Boss...
    Of course mate! Take all the time you need, just as long as she's ok. Hey, when was the last time you took a day off?
    Me...
    Fucks me! ummm, couple years ago when my knee gave out?
    Boss...
    Take the week off mate, you deserve it.
    Me...
    Oh shit no mate, I can't afford a week off. I need to work.
    Boss...
    LOL. A paid week off bro! Call me next week to let me know if you need more time & if there's anything we can do to help, just let us know.
    Aussie farmers.
    Good people.

17. What a legend. I want to go home.

Porthoz and ChewThePhatt like this.
    Why do people want to throw away computer parts that still work? It baffles me how many decent/good parts my uncle finds for me. Sometimes he will find those real quality gems but very rarely.

Scored myself an ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming motherboard, Intel Core i5-6600k 3.50GHz CPU and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 960. I’m pretty sure it’s a 4GB.

Tested them out today and they all work.

Not the best, but still could make a pretty decent money from them.