Credit where credit's due

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
That shit won't help. People sharing dumb shit don't read anything they post and end up spreading rubbish, while looking dumb as a post.

Morkel

International Captain
That shit won't help. People sharing dumb shit don't read anything they post and end up spreading rubbish, while looking dumb as a post.
Yeah but people who see it will see it’s BS. Idiots be idiots but don’t underestimate the otherwise intelligent people who don't actually click and/or share, but unwittingly ingest it on to their internal knowledge base.

IIRC that's what the Russian meddling was all about. It wasn't people necessarily sharing it, it was the sheer number of accounts bombarding everyone with misleading stories that, eventually, people just took as fact.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
The difference in cost to make would be negligible.
Completely guessing of course... but I'd argue the difference is several hundred % in terms of a price baseline to make a Meat Pie vs C&BR

Meat Pies & Sausage Rolls are primarily meat, which obviously costs a lot more than making bread...

We need to get A Current Affair on to this ASAP, freedom of information act, we must know!!

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Completely guessing of course... but I'd argue the difference is several hundred % in terms of a price baseline to make a Meat Pie vs C&BR

Meat Pies & Sausage Rolls are primarily meat, which obviously costs a lot more than making bread...

We need to get A Current Affair on to this ASAP, freedom of information act, we must know!!
You get actual meat in your meat pies? You must go to one of those fancy la-dee-da wank bakeries.

Oh shit yeah I guess Ning must have meant those bread rolls with cheese and bacon on them. 6 pack at woolies for a few bucks. I was thinking cheese and bacon sausage rolls, which are cheaper and better than a pie....I drink on weekends, my bad. Still, ACA would definitely take this story on.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
I often travel 150km to another city that has sausage rolls, they are a necessity if you can find them when you live overseas.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
At Suncorp Stadium for the Cup of Nations match between Australia and Korea.

We got 4 free tickets in the gold section from my mothers step sister.

Pretty good crowd considering it’s a women’s soccer match. Pretty good seats too.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Credit to the free tickets to the Reds game so I could take my young fella.

Shame the Reds number 10 is useless

Jedhead

NRL Player
At Suncorp Stadium for the Cup of Nations match between Australia and Korea.

We got 4 free tickets in the gold section from my mothers step sister.

Pretty good crowd considering it’s a women’s soccer match. Pretty good seats too.
What is this Suncorp stadium?

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Massive credit to Kimlo broncospwn for gifting me near on $300 worth of gaming accessories in exchange for some, um, services I provide people on occasion.

View attachment 4542

Can't wait to get stuck in. And when that's done I'll play some games with my new accessories.
Very professionally packaged, right? Haha. Had about 30 seconds to box it up.

Have you tried out the mechanical keyboard? It's so much nicer to use than old membrane boards you'll probably want one for your office.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.