Credit where credit's due

Brisbane
Credit to Kellog's.

I bought Froot Loops a month back, only spent $5.40 on them. Made a complaint to them when some unprocessed bits which ended up in the mix chipped my tooth (they were as hard as a rock) and caused pretty bad tooth pain, only very slightly chipped and the dentist is free for me. Ended up getting $30 in Woolies gift cards in return.

Now time to buy more Froot Loops.

Credit to Kellog's.

I bought Froot Loops a month back, only spent $5.40 on them. Made a complaint to them when some unprocessed bits which ended up in the mix chipped my tooth (they were as hard as a rock) and caused pretty bad tooth pain, only very slightly chipped and the dentist is free for me. Ended up getting $30 in Woolies gift cards in return.

Now time to buy more Froot Loops.
It’s better for them to do it now than when all your teeth drop out from sugar later.

Brisbane
Now credit to Woolies.

I tried to use the gift cards today to buy some stuff, but the gift card system had crashed and the employees didn't actually know that for some reason. The gift cards would not work (because the system had crashed), after a few minutes of trying to figure out the problem, the manager on shift comes up and says, "He's a regular, just put it through as goodwill".

Free stuff. Nice. I offered to pay, but she rejected that.

I love that Denan Kemp is still a hardcore Broncos fan and shares videos of himself as if they're someone else, like he can hardly believe that he lived it for a time.

Allo

NRL Captain
I love that Denan Kemp is still a hardcore Broncos fan and shares videos of himself as if they're someone else, like he can hardly believe that he lived it for a time.
Too bad he threw it all away by joining the Worriers