Credit where credit's due

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising

Morkel

International Captain
They should have turned the equipment on. Problem solved!
The vegans I know, they’re weary and have no muscle mass at all. I suspect there would be very little evidence left, as they’d just end up ashed as they went through the machinery, like the characters at the end of Infinity War.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
One of these days, one of them are going to piss off the wrong person too much and be shot.

I've heard about protests in Texas, where just about every second person is packing.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
One of these days, one of them are going to piss off the wrong person too much and be shot.

I've heard about protests in Texas, where just about every second person is packing.
A guy on a farm in the US shot a trespassing cop and tot tway with it! Them cunts are mental .

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
Credit to Tiger.

Glad I was able to to get up early and watch the last 4 or so holes, I'm not a massive golf fan, but that was an unreal performance. First green jacket since 2005, first major win since 2008.

He's back!
Fantastic win considering his health issues a few years ago.

The greatest golfer we will see in our lifetime for sure.

roo-ted

NRL Player
I wish we could make a play for him. He is something special. Even if we never got him it would raise his market value and he deserves every penny considering he shares it with the family.
Yeah it’s players like him you don’t see sooking on the field and acting up off the field, because it’s more than just a game to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Highlights

Trademark Anthony Milford

Nomad Productions - Vimeo

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising