Credit where credit's due

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by mrslong, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Morkel

Morkel

Unfortunately, none of us ever got to “see” the great non-defacating one.

Tom likes this.
  2. Nashy and ningnangnong like this.
  3. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

Hey, his 11 hole in ones were witnessed by his 16 security guards. I don't see why they would lie.

Fun fact: I have tried to play golf at courses a couple of times and I **** suck at it. But in HPE class in high school it was a subject in one of my classes and my first time playing(not including putt putt) I nailed a hole in one from about 140m, not exactly sure of the distance but it was over the length of the school's soccer field. One other person even saw it but nobody else believed me. I feel for KJI, I really do.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Harry Sack and Morkel like this.
  4. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Credit to Perth. First time I have been here but what a gem of a city this is. Been a big day with a 10 hour flight into 6 hours of work but right now I am half way through a pint of Wild Yak Pacific Ale watching the sun set over the Swan and on top of the **** world!

Harry Sack, Jedhead and Sirlee oldman like this.
  5. Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman QCup Player

I don’t have Facebook but I got one of my daughters to check it out. She says you are a legend. Well done Ningers!

GKDonkey and ningnangnong like this.
  6. Mate, you're missing out. Don't you want to know what others are having for lunch and where they're out holidaying?

Sirlee oldman likes this.
  7. Jedhead

Jedhead NRL Player

Much credit to GI even though he snubbed us I still loved watching him run around in a maroons jersey. Not too comfortable that Souffs are doing his tribute at their next home game which is the round 8 clash with us. Their boys will be so fired up already with Siebs coming back. We'll need to lift big time to spoil his party. What a night is on the cards.

ChewThePhatt, Sproj and Harry Sack like this.
  8. ****...lost it. His refusal to go pro is a credit to the man but we are all poorer for not being able to see him ply his trade on the Pro circuit. Excellent

GKDonkey, Morkel, Tom and 1 other person like this.
  9. Credit to the Broncos Forum, l can't keep up reading all the posts it is Lit AF.

Not the repetitive dribble (it will always be there) but quality discussions and l am loving it. Even been compelled to post.

How about them Broncos?

10. Morkel

Morkel

The Broncos are going great, and unfortunately we're all falling over each other to nominate who is playing best.

11. Jedhead

Jedhead NRL Player

I need to give big Sammy a wrap. I watched him and Jarhal 'interview' TPJ on the Broncos website. Although no longer playing Sammy was still mentoring TPJ and dropping casual hints on how to get consistency into his training and therefore his game. Also, on the Sunday footy show he refused to bag the boys and only looked to accentuate the positives of the young pack. Obviously never went to the Tallis school of cheap hits and putdowns.

Love your Sam - keep it up matey.

GKDonkey, AndyB, Porthoz and 3 others like this.
  12. https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/04/16/broncos-live-rd-6-ft-tevita-pangai-junior/

Video in question, good watch actually.

He was asked if he's worth a million and he said if Cooper Cronk and Smith are on a million then no. Good stuff, they really need better microphones though.

Jedhead likes this.
  13. Spoilers about the second MRK semi below so don't read if you haven't watched it.

Credit to Matt & Luke being the next team in the GF and knocking off the favourites Andy & Ruby. At the start of the season, I did not think they would even come close as they were all over the place with their cooking but they have been getting stronger as the season went on and delivered a near perfect menu tonight 59 out of 60 which was due to Colin not getting enough sauce on his main.

Stoked for them. I wanted them to make it through partly due to them going up against Andy & Ruby.

I still think Ibby & Romel are going to win the whole thing, but they have a tough night on their hands. Matt & Luke are coming home strong.

14. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    I’m glad it’s just about the cooking and not the shit going on around the table.

I warmed up to the homeschool boys towards the end