Credit where credit's due

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Unfortunately, none of us ever got to “see” the great non-defacating one.
Hey, his 11 hole in ones were witnessed by his 16 security guards. I don't see why they would lie.

Fun fact: I have tried to play golf at courses a couple of times and I fucking suck at it. But in HPE class in high school it was a subject in one of my classes and my first time playing(not including putt putt) I nailed a hole in one from about 140m, not exactly sure of the distance but it was over the length of the school's soccer field. One other person even saw it but nobody else believed me. I feel for KJI, I really do.

Last edited:

Jedhead

NRL Player
Much credit to GI even though he snubbed us I still loved watching him run around in a maroons jersey. Not too comfortable that Souffs are doing his tribute at their next home game which is the round 8 clash with us. Their boys will be so fired up already with Siebs coming back. We'll need to lift big time to spoil his party. What a night is on the cards.

Credit to the Broncos Forum, l can't keep up reading all the posts it is Lit AF.

Not the repetitive dribble (it will always be there) but quality discussions and l am loving it. Even been compelled to post.

How about them Broncos?
The Broncos are going great, and unfortunately we're all falling over each other to nominate who is playing best.

Jedhead

NRL Player
I need to give big Sammy a wrap. I watched him and Jarhal 'interview' TPJ on the Broncos website. Although no longer playing Sammy was still mentoring TPJ and dropping casual hints on how to get consistency into his training and therefore his game. Also, on the Sunday footy show he refused to bag the boys and only looked to accentuate the positives of the young pack. Obviously never went to the Tallis school of cheap hits and putdowns.

Love your Sam - keep it up matey.

Brisbane
I need to give big Sammy a wrap. I watched him and Jarhal 'interview' TPJ on the Broncos website. Although no longer playing Sammy was still mentoring TPJ and dropping casual hints on how to get consistency into his training and therefore his game. Also, on the Sunday footy show he refused to bag the boys and only looked to accentuate the positives of the young pack. Obviously never went to the Tallis school of cheap hits and putdowns.

Love your Sam - keep it up matey.
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/04/16/broncos-live-rd-6-ft-tevita-pangai-junior/

Video in question, good watch actually.

He was asked if he's worth a million and he said if Cooper Cronk and Smith are on a million then no. Good stuff, they really need better microphones though.

Brisbane
Spoilers about the second MKR semi below so don't read if you haven't watched it.

Credit to Matt & Luke being the next team in the GF and knocking off the favourites Andy & Ruby. At the start of the season, I did not think they would even come close as they were all over the place with their cooking but they have been getting stronger as the season went on and delivered a near perfect menu tonight 59 out of 60 which was due to Colin not getting enough sauce on his main.

Stoked for them. I wanted them to make it through partly due to them going up against Andy & Ruby.

I still think Ibby & Romel are going to win the whole thing, but they have a tough night on their hands. Matt & Luke are coming home strong.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
I’m glad it’s just about the cooking and not the shit going on around the table.

I warmed up to the homeschool boys towards the end

ell.d33

BRL Player
Spoilers about the second MKR semi below so don't read if you haven't watched it.

Credit to Matt & Luke being the next team in the GF and knocking off the favourites Andy & Ruby. At the start of the season, I did not think they would even come close as they were all over the place with their cooking but they have been getting stronger as the season went on and delivered a near perfect menu tonight 59 out of 60 which was due to Colin not getting enough sauce on his main.

Stoked for them. I wanted them to make it through partly due to them going up against Andy & Ruby.

I still think Ibby & Romel are going to win the whole thing, but they have a tough night on their hands. Matt & Luke are coming home strong.
I honestly thought Andy and Ruby would win the comp. Kinda devo'd for them, but Andy was very obnoxious and cocky. Hoping matt and luke will win now! But it will be tough to beat Ibby and Romel. Call me soft, but I don't think it's fair if Ibby and Romel win, Ibby already owns 3 restaurants in Sydney! The show has given them more exposure at least, let's hope Luke and Matt take home the cash!

edit: Added spoiler tag

Last edited by a moderator:
Brisbane
MKR Final.

Credit to Matt & Luke. Bloody champions. Knocked off two of the favourites in consecutive weeks to win the competition.

I thought Ibby & Romel had it in the bag after the first three courses, but their fourth course and the fact that they slightly overcooked the octopus in an earlier course is what fucked it for them. The fourth course was great, but they went too overboard with the spices. Matt & Luke had a bit of variety and cooked different types of cuisines and nailed each one.

Happy for them. They deserved it.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Staying at a new AirBNB tonight in Paddington for work.

Credit to the 61 year old nurse that owns the house; she’s plied me with liquor for the last 4 hours and we’ve had some of the best intellectual, but realistic conversations I’ve had in years.

I’ll be staying here again next week for sure. Awesome chick.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Also, quit Facebook a few weeks ago based on discussions here.

So much more time in the day and better focus to appreciate what matters.

Miss the small things like some of the educational groups I was in, but those I catch up with personally on Messenger and Whatsapp are proving to be the few real friends I needed out of the 200+ fake/vague friends on Facebook.

40th birthday this Saturday and I’ve been inundated with people who actually care and remember/want to share.

Thanks for the inspiration to piss it off.

Last edited:

Members online