Credit where credit's due

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Credit to Gordie tbh, showed some real heart tonight in regards to Walters' son debuting. Obviously a lot of emotion still around Kev losing his wife in 98' and having to raise the kids on his own.

This and Kevvie crying in his press conference the other day- I have no doubt these are real emotions on show but anyone else get the feeling they're partly doing it to fire up the Qld boys to really play for kevvie?

Remember that Simpsons episode where granpa gets them to clean the house by pretending to cry lol

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
This and Kevvie crying in his press conference the other day- I have no doubt these are real emotions on show but anyone else get the feeling they're partly doing it to fire up the Qld boys to really play for kevvie?

Remember that Simpsons episode where granpa gets them to clean the house by pretending to cry lol
I dunno what Kev's was about, was weird to me. Gordie seemed genuine.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Credit to The Professor's Late Hit.

One of the best footy shows going, always a good laugh!

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
Organic bush

Both 'weed'🤗
&
'hippie chicks'😋

Oh yeah
Haha! #metoo

In approximately 45 minutes time. Been a year since I’ve bought any, but the family is away this weekend so I’ll play :smoker:

Plus I quit drinking a while ago. Clean life is good, but a vacation always keeps things fresh.

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
Credit to my sister giving birth to a baby boy just then and her first child joining my other two sisters as being a parent, she will be a fantastic mother.
So if I read that correct, your sister now has a new child and grandchild?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.