Credit where credit's due

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
So if I read that correct, your sister now has a new child and grandchild?
I had to read it a few times too, I had a few awkward questions but I think it means that her and her sisters are now all mothers?

soup

State of Origin Rep
So after 17 years, a soon to be five year old and a baby due in three moths (or less), I’ve belatedly decided to marry my partner. She deserves it.

Actually, she deserves so much more than me but she loves me as if it were her last day on earth, and I do her.

Neither of us truly believe in marriage however, it’s a gesture that seals our love, not just for us but our beautiful children.

She plays it down, but I’m determined to provide an immaculate day. She deserves nothing less. She is the girl of my dreams and the most imperfectly perfect mother of our children, much as I am the most imperfectly perfect dad..

It will be a different wedding. One that promises truth l and love through the hard ship of general life (that eve lived for 17 years), on the end of loving each other and our children as our legacy.

I proposed 7 years ago and it’s time to follow through.

My faults are immense but she loves me all the same.

I’m mad not to make our family whole.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:

TonyTheJugoslav

QCup Player
Spend the bulk on a honeymoon, not the wedding. Weddings turn into being about everyone except the two that matter.
Yep, "the happiest day of your life" somehow ends up being about everyone else and their shit. People should be happy for you no matter what you do, but yeah wogs, culture, customs so on and so forth...

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Skechers. Gotta love them.

If you're working or just out and about and you're going to be on your feet all day, they are great shoes to wear. The memory foam in them makes them a lot more comfortable.

They also have a lot of sales so you can pick up a pair for about $80.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Skechers. Gotta love them.

If you're working or just out and about and you're going to be on your feet all day, they are great shoes to wear. The memory foam in them makes them a lot more comfortable.

They also have a lot of sales so you can pick up a pair for about $80.
Absolutely agree. They last for ages as well.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
With my wedding we pissed off to Palm Cove in Cairns to have a sort of elope wedding. The invite was pretty much for those that care rock up otherwise send your best wishes.

It was small but it wasn’t full of random family you only meet once every funeral or so and are just there for a feed

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
So I started doing part time work at Westfield for a bit of extra money. Quite good money actually, because I'm working nights and weekends I'm making $30 an hour.

On top of that, there are stores in the food court that give away what they don't sell to the staff. Got a tray of muffins and a bag of all kinds of bread. Sourdough, turkish etc.

Score.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter