Credit where credit's due

Jedhead

NRL Player
Got this email this morning and thought the university needs a bit of credit for their proactive stance.
"Colleagues,
Please be mindful of seasonal speed changes to both Nathan and Mt Gravatt campus entrances. There is a speed limit reduction to 20km/hr between 7pm and 5am and a reduction to 40km/hr at all other times. These changes operate through to December due to koala mating season.
Speed limits are enforceable on Griffith University campuses so please drive with care."

Must say though I never knew Koalas were apt to speed when feeling horny.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Got this email this morning and thought the university needs a bit of credit for their proactive stance.
"Colleagues,
Please be mindful of seasonal speed changes to both Nathan and Mt Gravatt campus entrances. There is a speed limit reduction to 20km/hr between 7pm and 5am and a reduction to 40km/hr at all other times. These changes operate through to December due to koala mating season.
Speed limits are enforceable on Griffith University campuses so please drive with care."

Must say though I never knew Koalas were apt to speed when feeling horny.
I know I’m very fast.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Like a high-noon showdown. Pew pew. Shots fired, one of us is victorious, the other is lying there wondering what happened, barely had time to unholster.
You’re a lucky man! 8 months and counting since even thinking about upholstering...

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Credit to Ben Stokes. That was easily one of the best innings you could ever witness in any form of cricket. His ability to change gears and win it literally off his own bat, against all odds, some terrible umpiring and Aussie choking, well done.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Credit to Ben Stokes. That was easily one of the best innings you could ever witness in any form of cricket. His ability to change gears and win it literally off his own bat, against all odds, some terrible umpiring and Aussie choking, well done.
That umpire will never have to buy his own beer again, when in England. Bloody heart breaking to know that we would of retained the ashes if not for a shocking call. Has a bit of a 7 tackle set to it. Credit to the big ginger though

Ponga01

QCup Player
And we are stuck with Mitch Marsh 😞

Jedhead

NRL Player
Lashings? Are you living in a famous five novel?

On topic: toasted cheese sandwich flavour Pringles. Oh my goooooddddd
Hardly. With three daughters sucking my dry and none of them showing any sign of wanting to leaving and a wife busting my balls constantly I think I'm more in a Brothers Grimm series.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter