Credit where credit's due

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
A packet of Samboy atomic tomato should replace the Union Jack on the Australian flag imo.

I don’t know if you remember but they use to come with an extra bag of flavouring back in the day.
OMG now I do remember that! That was like the shaker pack you would get at Hungry Jacks or McDonalds with their fries?
- Merged

Had the original, so did my brother. We had some pretty epic wars.

Yeah I had one of those too growing up, fun times!

Last edited:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Credit to the whole thing.

I'm done though.

Peace BHQ.
Guys, has anyone heard from holdzy89 holdzy89 since this post?

I sent him a PM on the day, but never got a reply. Just want to check the legend is alright. He hasn't posted since the above post... admins do you know if his account has been active?

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Wow he hasn't responded to anyone\anything but the suggestion he was on LU actually set him off. Nice work Pete, that was a great plan.
Well there is a limit.

I've just been taking a sabbatical and trying to freshen my mind up a bit. As If I would stop posting here and take up posting on LU to achieve that :)

Big Pete Big Pete, do you want to explain yourself to me in PM or something? I don't really appreciate you coming out with that. Perhaps qualify your assumptions as such in the future.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
There's nothing that can be said privately that can't be said on here. First and formost I'd like to extend an apology. I shouldn't have sounded so adamant in my original post and feed others false information. My apology extends beyond you and to others on here who have been misled.

The assumption was based on a message you sent me a couple of years ago where you said you had enjoyed my posts over on LU and had decided to start up an account on BHQ. I presumed you were a member over there and most likely somebody from the old guard so I kept my eyes peeled.

Of all the LU posters, 8Ball seemed to be the closest to you, similar style, similar posts in live threads and judging by the avatar similar tastes. So I've operated under the presumption for years that you had an account over there which is fine and you just wanted somewhere to talk cricket.

Clearly I was mistaken, so I'm sorry and I'm glad to see you're doing OK.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
There's nothing that can be said privately that can't be said on here. First and formost I'd like to extend an apology. I shouldn't have sounded so adamant in my original post and feed others false information. My apology extends beyond you and to others on here who have been misled.

The assumption was based on a message you sent me a couple of years ago where you said you had enjoyed my posts over on LU and had decided to start up an account on BHQ. I presumed you were a member over there and most likely somebody from the old guard so I kept my eyes peeled.

Of all the LU posters, 8Ball seemed to be the closest to you, similar style, similar posts in live threads and judging by the avatar similar tastes. So I've operated under the presumption for years that you had an account over there which is fine and you just wanted somewhere to talk cricket.

Clearly I was mistaken, so I'm sorry and I'm glad to see you're doing OK.
Nothing but class, as expected.

I took it as a bit of a dig, but that's most likely my own insecurity plus a dash of the disdain BHQ has for LU in general. I hope this 8Ball hasn't embarassed himself like I have on here a few times.

No worries, Pete. I'm happy to say here, reading your posts was the reason I joined.

To anyone/everyone who spared a thought for me, it is very much appreciated. I have never really felt like I belong here, but sometimes a positive thought from an internet stranger means more than you know.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Now if only wecould get Cult3 and FiH back BHQ would be complete once again.
If FiH comes back, we'd basically be welcoming 3 people back, or who knows, maybe a 4th this time around.

We've had the innocent woman, the Filipino dude who hangs around Inala and the well spoken dude who passed year 9 English.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
If FiH comes back, we'd basically be welcoming 3 people back, or who knows, maybe a 4th this time around.

We've had the innocent woman, the Filipino dude who hangs around Inala and the well spoken dude who passed year 9 English.
My favourite was the woman that had O'Dowd over for dinner. I believe she was vietnamese. I got the impression she was a very loving mother and wife.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter