Credit where credit's due

Rico

QCup Player
Credit to Kimlo who Fixed the buttons on my car fridge for a very reasonable amount and bloody timley too. I'm convinced I'd have been bent over had I gone to a 'registered agent'. Here's to cold beer this summer.
Thanks to Nashy also where looking for solutions / fixing shit seems to be in his blood.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Credit to Kimlo who Fixed the buttons on my car fridge for a very reasonable amount and bloody timley too. I'm convinced I'd have been bent over had I gone to a 'registered agent'. Here's to cold beer this summer.
Thanks to Nashy also where looking for solutions / fixing shit seems to be in his blood.
Did he show you the photos? He documented the entire repair.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Sure did. Placed in nicely in the fridge. Knows what’s he’s doing that’s for sure. Cleaned the whole motor etc up for me too. Anyone on here needing computers, laptops, IPads and electronic shit fixed? He’s your man.
It was good to see you mate! One less item going to landfill is an outcome I'm always happy with. Hopefully you get a chance to pop by next time we have a BHQ get together so you can see the rest of the devilishly good looking crew that post here.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
It was good to see you mate! One less item going to landfill is an outcome I'm always happy with. Hopefully you get a chance to pop by next time we have a BHQ get together so you can see the rest of the devilishly good looking crew that post here.
Yeah you will meet a few people, one of them could be cast as a hobbit in The Hobbit, sitting in the corner sucking on vape machines and a really old dude with a funny accent that everyone likes to make fun of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter