Credit where credit's due

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Hogs Breath is shit Freaky, you guys hype terrible food up in here haha. Burgers and Pizza and

Why is steamed rice and pork belly $56??

Also Hogs Breath does terrible steak.
You're hard to please, but then the Hogs Breath I used to go to shut down so what does that say

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Their steak doesn't even look like proper steak. It's like they've cut off a bit of kebab meat and cooked both sides of it. Oven roasting a steak is fine but it's just not very good. It's more like a beef roast than anything else.
Cooking a steak properly usually means it's put in the oven at at least part of it's cooking process. Their steaks aren't the best going, but it's not some odd process they follow.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Last time we went to Hogs Breath it cost extra just to get some fucking sauce or gravy with the already expensive steak. **** that.

Ashmore Seafood & Steak was where it used to be. Fucking steak the size of a turtle shell, and ripper quality.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Credit to Hogs Breath for being on Uber Eats.

Awesome shit.
hogs breath is straight up trash, hence why they're struggling. jesus why waste your money lol

For the record, so is Criniti's - I saw they are in the shit and have to close a bunch of stores - sucks for the workers but the food was garbage tier. Maybe try specializing in a few italian dishes instead of having a menu 40 pages long.

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Whoa, is that all you got? Can I borrow some money?
2 x Crunchy pork belly and Chinese broccoli, didn’t realise they came with rice as we always normally dine in there, so ended up with three large steamed rice. Plus you add on the Uber Eats costs.

Keep in mind the serving is large enough for 2 full meals each, and it’s absolutely my favourite dish anywhere, and I’m happy. We used to dine here all the time for this exact dish, so it has memories attached.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
2 x Crunchy pork belly and Chinese broccoli, didn’t realise they came with rice as we always normally dine in there, so ended up with three large steamed rice. Plus you add on the Uber Eats costs.

Keep in mind the serving is large enough for 2 full meals each, and it’s absolutely my favourite dish anywhere, and I’m happy. We used to dine here all the time for this exact dish, so it has memories attached.
Oh yeah, I get it, uber is costly. About that loan though.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Cooking a steak properly usually means it's put in the oven at at least part of it's cooking process. Their steaks aren't the best going, but it's not some odd process they follow.
They slow cook their steaks for 24 hours. I use to build hogs breaths when I was shop fitting and the smell use to kill me when I had to go repair a up and running cafe. I have never been able to eat there after having to rip out old kitchens for replacements, from an old hogs breath, I use to be covered from head to toe in grease

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Tried Burger Urge at Westfield Chermside today.

Pretty good burger. Not the best but I'm not complaining. $14.50 for the big boppa is pretty good value. Big burger, definitely hits the spot.

I like a burger that is so juicy I'm licking my hands afterwards. Was not disappointed.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff

Pretty good burger. Not the best but I'm not complaining. $14.50 for the big boppa is pretty good value. Big burger, definitely hits the spot.

I like a burger that is so juicy I'm licking my hands afterwards. Was not disappointed.
Do you eat burgers every day?

Renegade

NRL Captain

Burger Urge isn't too bad. Bring back Mrs Clintons!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter