Credit where credit's due

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Schnitz at North Lakes.

Tried them today and they make some pretty good schnitzels.
Chinderah tavern near Kingscliff do a schnitzel the size of your face and a couple inches thick on a massive bed of chips. Best schnitzel I ever had. Just over 20bucks.

Oh you get salad too.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Chinderah tavern near Kingscliff do a schnitzel the size of your face and a couple inches thick on a massive bed of chips. Best schnitzel I ever had. Just over 20bucks.

Oh you get salad too.
Nice. I'll have to give them a try the next time I'm down that way.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
$1.37 at Puma Mango Hill.

The Caltex across the road still over $1.70. That's good business from Puma right there. They drop their price by 40+ cents and everyone flocks to them. I don't know why more servos don't do this when they are in close proximity to a competitor servo.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
$1.37 at Puma Mango Hill.

The Caltex across the road still over $1.70. That's good business from Puma right there. They drop their price by 40+ cents and everyone flocks to them. I don't know why more servos don't do this when they are in close proximity to a competitor servo.
It's a sad, sad day when charging $1.37 a litre for fuel is considered credit where it is due lol

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
First good summer storm. About bloody time
We still haven't got any rain here. It's been overcast all day and even word a storm is coming but still no rain.

Even if it does come. It will likely only last about half an hour like it usually does before it pisses off and it becomes muggy again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter