Credit where credit's due

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
A shout out to those who have been supportive to me during a truly testing time for my family, I appreciate having a place to vent(even if not going into full detail of exactly how bad it is) in private.

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
You're more than welcome GC. Hopefully you were still able to have a few laughs around Christmas and you got to enjoy your family's company.

Merry Christmas all. Thanks for giving me an outlet to share my silly thoughts on the game and sharing all your insights. Hope you all made the most of the day and that you all get out of your food comas in one piece.

Alec

International Rep
Is there a full version of all his stuff this year? I've only seen the opening monologue, while in previous years they showed his jokes afterwards too.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Is there a full version of all his stuff this year? I've only seen the opening monologue, while in previous years they showed his jokes afterwards too.
Only thing I've been able to find is the full version of his opening speech. That's it.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Speaking of Iran, a plane heading from Iran to the Ukraine just "crashed" shortly after take-off with 180 innocents on board after suffering a "technical malfunction".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nerd

Twitter