Credit where credit's due

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Ignorant? Of course. I will continue to do what I do, weird you had to respond if you didn't like it. Might call you Karen.
I expect better from you, that's all.

The good people of Iran don't deserve to suffer and die because of things out of their control. And your flippancy in suggesting as much is appalling, I'll call it out whenever I encounter it.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I expect better from you, that's all.

The good people of Iran don't deserve to suffer and die because of things out of their control. And your flippancy in suggesting as much is appalling, I'll call it out whenever I encounter it.
Cool man. Wipe the entire middle east if you want.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Doubt it's related. Planes crash all the time.
Do planes explode in mid air all the time? Genuinely asking, you know a lot more about planes than I do. Seems a little convenient given that Iran was launching ballistic missiles a few hours earlier.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Do planes explode in mid air all the time? Genuinely asking, you know a lot more about planes than I do. Seems a little convenient given that Iran was launching ballistic missiles a few hours earlier.
It was already in fire, so in that instance, it could.

It was also delayed for takeoff with an issue.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Seems like a really pissweak response from Iran though. 10-12 rockets? All they did was fart in a blizzard. If you can manage to hit it with that many then why not fire 500 and take out the whole base?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Seems like a really pissweak response from Iran though. 10-12 rockets? All they did was fart in a blizzard. If you can manage to hit it with that many then why not fire 500 and take out the whole base?
I read a report today it was 313 rockets. Guess we will know more when Trump wakes up.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I read a report today it was 313 rockets. Guess we will know more when Trump wakes up.
313 rockets and no casualties? Were stormtroopers firing them? If tump acted straight away he would be criticised for a knee-jerk reaction he has no self-control etc etc. It;s good he is taking his time. It's a far cry from the fear-mongering his haters werespewing about deranged old Donald having his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
313 rockets and no casualties? Were stormtroopers firing them? If tump acted straight away he would be criticised for a knee-jerk reaction he has no self-control etc etc. It;s good he is taking his time. It's a far cry from the fear-mongering his haters werespewing about deranged old Donald having his hands on the nuclear launch codes.
I don't think we have official reports on anything. Some saying 30 yanks dead.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Apparently the last time Iran launched rockets a lot of them were duds. Nothing suggests that’s changed.

And yes apparently they have storm trooper aim as they missed entire buildings and bases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter