Credit where credit's due

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Massive credit to Kyrgios for winning the quarter finals today almost single handedly. The bloke is a freakish talent and it seems his commitment and maturity, along with team attitude is really coming to the fore. I love the bloke!

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
Credit to Cinnabon for being delicious.

I'm proper addicted - making special trips to Toombul just for it.
Now I see it's on UberEats! RIP me.

Alec

International Rep
Massive credit to Kyrgios for winning the quarter finals today almost single handedly. The bloke is a freakish talent and it seems his commitment and maturity, along with team attitude is really coming to the fore. I love the bloke!
I keep waiting for him to finally start delivering consistently. Maybe it's not too late, if he also starts training seriously.

Allo

NRL Captain
As a counterpoint to me finding a way to bag out Sydney when I go there, one thing that is excellent is you can tap onto 99% of public transport with a debit/credit/NFC card or device without needing an Opal card or account and pay your fare that way. Needs to be adopted everywhere

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
As a counterpoint to me finding a way to bag out Sydney when I go there, one thing that is excellent is you can tap onto 99% of public transport with a debit/credit/NFC card or device without needing an Opal card or account and pay your fare that way. Needs to be adopted everywhere
I think QLD has already gone through the tender process for their upgrade. The NSW one is only reasonably new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter