Credit where credit's due

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Massive credit to Kyrgios for winning the quarter finals today almost single handedly. The bloke is a freakish talent and it seems his commitment and maturity, along with team attitude is really coming to the fore. I love the bloke!

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Around
Credit to Cinnabon for being delicious.

I'm proper addicted - making special trips to Toombul just for it.
Now I see it's on UberEats! RIP me.

Alec

International Rep
Massive credit to Kyrgios for winning the quarter finals today almost single handedly. The bloke is a freakish talent and it seems his commitment and maturity, along with team attitude is really coming to the fore. I love the bloke!
I keep waiting for him to finally start delivering consistently. Maybe it's not too late, if he also starts training seriously.

Allo

NRL Captain
As a counterpoint to me finding a way to bag out Sydney when I go there, one thing that is excellent is you can tap onto 99% of public transport with a debit/credit/NFC card or device without needing an Opal card or account and pay your fare that way. Needs to be adopted everywhere

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
As a counterpoint to me finding a way to bag out Sydney when I go there, one thing that is excellent is you can tap onto 99% of public transport with a debit/credit/NFC card or device without needing an Opal card or account and pay your fare that way. Needs to be adopted everywhere
I think QLD has already gone through the tender process for their upgrade. The NSW one is only reasonably new.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Credit to Kyrgios.

That was an epic match. It does seem as though he is maturing because there was a time not long ago he would not have won that due to his poor attitude especially after dropping two sets when he had a 2-0 lead. Time will tell, I suppose.

Hopefully he is maturing because fucking hell he is a talented player. It would be a shame to see him waste of all that due to a poor attitude.

Going up against Nadal tomorrow. That's going to be a good one. He has beaten Nadal before. Currently sits 4-3 in Nadal's favour.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
I'm just sitting here at Redfern Oval on me lunch break eating an apple. I dunno what it is, but there's something special about little suburban grounds like this.
- Merged

And man, I just feel like going out there and kicking a footy around!

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I'm just sitting here at Redfern Oval on me lunch break eating an apple. I dunno what it is, but there's something special about little suburban grounds like this.
- Merged

And man, I just feel like going out there and kicking a footy around!
So you can do this:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ondi

Twitter