Credit where credit's due

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I'm headed back to University (via correspondence) this month after an 11 year study break.

I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.
I just started study after a 12 year break, so, we're in the same boat. It's a bit daunting at first, but the more time you put in to it, the easier it gets every day.

Best of luck mate.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
I just started study after a 12 year break, so, we're in the same boat. It's a bit daunting at first, but the more time you put in to it, the easier it gets every day.

Best of luck mate.
I completed my electrical engineering degree at 23, started my computer science degree when I turned 33, and it never got easier... but it's totally rewarding!

Good luck Clintos Clintos

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
I completed my electrical engineering degree at 23, started my computer science degree when I turned 33, and it never got easier... but it's totally rewarding!

Good luck Clintos Clintos
I did 14 years of it in combination of part-time and full-time from 1988 to 2001. I then put my cue in the rack, but if I had any time, I would not mind doing some more study.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I’ve heard the people who have Takata airbags in their car and haven’t had them replaced will be receiving notices where they will have 28 days to rectify the issue or their rego will be ripped up.

I like it. Hopefully it’s actually enforced.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I’ve heard the people who have Takata airbags in their car and haven’t had them replaced will be receiving notices where they will have 28 days to rectify the issue or their rego will be ripped up.

I like it. Hopefully it’s actually enforced.
Is that for all of them, or just the betas?

They don't allow RWCs to go through in QLD with them now. I think it's enforced at TMR too, not with the inspector.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Is that for all of them, or just the betas?

They don't allow RWCs to go through in QLD with them now. I think it's enforced at TMR too, not with the inspector.
It’s for all of them.

Apparently in QLD alone there are 325,000 cars that still have the airbags. Fucking crazy.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Hadley: Here I go, walking up the stairs. Oh stepped the old bag and into the hallway we go, it is a beautiful hallway made of leather and gumballs. Time to bring on the chicken Parma bought in especially from the mahogany pub down the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.