Crocker off to England.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Daily Telegraph said:
MELBOURNE Storm enforcer Michael Crocker has been granted a release from the final year of his contract and will move to the English Super League at the end of 2008.

Crocker has signed with Hull FC for three years and will move to England at the end of the year.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23773225-5001023,00.html

Presumably another victim of the salary cap.

My thoughts do go out to QUEENSLANDER. :P

Will fade away till the point that no one gives a shit.

Unfortunately.

Hope they aren't talking him up as an enforcer over there. They'll be very disappointed.

Not that big a deal I dont think, Melbourne dont really need him at the moment their team and depth is that strong.

He's a great player, and it's good to see Melbourne weaken. With that being said, they don't really need him anyway.

Another Rep bites the dust.....we claim to be the leader of this sport but don't have a league able to sustain its best talent, this is all beyond a joke.

MB, he's getting a bit long in the tooth. He's not going over there in the prime of his career.

How will the Storm win without their talisman, though? They are screwed!

Clearly England haven't yet been shown any footage from the last SOO match. Probably a good move for him to get in ASAP before a copy makes it there.

Meh, no great loss. Mick Crocker is largely a myth.

I broke this to Qlder last night via sms. He didn't seem happy. Rant expected...

They just want his winning record. Thats all.

ethos said:
The Daily Telegraph said:
MELBOURNE Storm enforcer Michael Crocker has been granted a release from the final year of his contract and will move to the English Super League at the end of 2008.

Crocker has signed with Hull FC for three years and will move to England at the end of the year.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23773225-5001023,00.html

Presumably another victim of the salary cap.

My thoughts do go out to QUEENSLANDER. :P

:cry: :cry: :cry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Frank the Tank said:
:cry:

[quote="mick!":5nigdqxd]Clearly England haven't yet been shown any footage from the last SOO match. Probably a good move for him to get in ASAP before a copy makes it there.
lets show them that match then so they wont ever make an offer for any of the QLDers apart from Myles, Civoniceva, Johnson and Slater hey? everyone else played $hit, not just Crocker. in fact, Crocker was among the best of the worst.[/quote:5nigdqxd]

Just trying to get a bite from yourself and others.

You never let me down icon_thumbs_u

he'll get done for a head high in the 1st game and be out for 10 weeks and cash in his pay while having chips and curry

I wonder if it was Paul Gallen or Greg Bird heading off to England they'd be dropped from the Australian team?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.