OPINION CROFT FOR CAPTAIN

Given Glen’s age and contract, I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a different captain next season, but so far Croft has been clearly front runner!

There’s one funny thing, as the game just finished, Haas gave Macca a sloppy high five, but then he turned around and gave Croft a big intense hug with smile all over his face.

Haas is quite upfront, he doesn’t even bother to hide.

Croft, never had a doubt.

Bellamy and smith have rocks in their head, thats what ego does.

And undefeated
Lol. Beaten by the lowly Titans with Carrigan as captain, where he also acted poorly as a player, starting a punch on. -1
Then was fairly irrelevant in this fantastic win as a 'co captain'.

**** mate, better go to Spec-Savers. Your comments are becoming more irrelevant than Tallis.
It was a reply to the erroneous post, that stated Carrigan is undefeated as captain. False.
n yeh bud, of course my comments are less relevant than Tallis', I was not one of the greatest Rugby League forwards to play the game. Yours are equally irrelevant, especially when you resort to some Spec-Savers bs. I watched the game. Croft was important, Carrigan was ok.
[automerge]1584171274[/automerge]
Either way he's a knob
Nice one bud. Genius.
I'm a knob, because I was happy about how well Croft played?
Makes sense :s

Last edited:
Croft makes sense but I like TPJ being an aggressive dog, TPJ all the way.

Premiership started this week champ.
w
Premiership started this week champ.
The coach has spoken, and C
Anyone able to find Patty’s stats from last night. Struggling to fin updated listings.
They're v average stats, read the Newspaper today.
and btw, the coach has spoken about Croft being a brilliant leader and captain (fairly sure the coaches view is a little more important than yours)...

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.