Curtis Scott

I personally know two cops. One is an absolute champion bloke, the other is hands down the biggest **** I have ever had the displeasure of knowing, and I thank God I've only ever come across him off-duty.

I’d say there would be an abover average number of assholes in the police force compared to other professions, because the power attracts a certain kind of narcissist. But the police force is countered by the other type of person who wants to help society. It’s quite the mix. Add to this arresting ice heads and dvo dickheads all day, it’s gotta take a toll On a persons mental health.

I agree with what you said .
But the bullies make it very uncomfortable for the wanna help society types till they leave . Same with school teaching .

Arresting ice heads is a small percentage of their work . Domestic violence is the biggest percentage . Well , I guess they are not mutually exclusive , but domestic violence is the majority of the cops work these days .

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wild Horse
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.