Dailytelegraph website photo (well the heading)

You're all wrong. Even Bill Harrigan agrees. He didn't have proper control of the ball to start with, therefore Farah didn't actually kick it out of his hands as such.

He also agreed that Bird should not have been pebalised for his tackle on Cronk. (Great copybook tackle....let
me guess, you fools think Bird would have been penalised for that?) That penalty lead to the Boyd try.

So you have to wonder how things could have turned out if the ref wasn't so incompetent.

I agree the ref's were pretty poor, but I can't agree with Harrigans comments that Uate should have got a penalty for Cam Smith elbowing him in the head (after Myles ankled tapped him). Uate fell in to Smith's elbow.

I actually have a fair bit of respect for NSW not whinging about the ref's in the post match press conference. I'm sick of every post match origin turning in to a whinge about the refs.

Someone from the bulldogs site posted this.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94825

Just listened to Billy on the grill team. He said he did not and still hasnt spoken to Stuart and that he agree's with the try being awarded. Phil Rothfield is at it again.

Also this

Bird shouldnt had got penalised.

Jennings sin binning was another good call because he ran 20m and his punch connected.

He did say though Matt Scott should had been binned too for instigating the fight by throwing the ball at Birds head.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94806&page=15

Last edited:
Ricky Stuart said in the press confrence the Inglis try was a try. The Blues wern't robbed we just made some poor mistakes. We need to work on that and hopefully wipe the Toads in Sydney.

Ricky Stuart said in the press confrence the Inglis try was a try. The Blues wern't robbed we just made some poor mistakes. We need to work on that and hopefully wipe the Toads in Sydney.

If there was a 'like' button I would have clicked it for this post

The Blues forwards did enough to win

It's not the Refs that cost them the game, but the halves who dismally failed to take advantage of the forwards work

He didn't have proper control of the ball to start with, therefore Farah didn't actually kick it out of his hands as such.

Sorry Rock but you've got your Blue coloured glasses on if you think this is true

Inglis had the ball in 2 hands and was in the act of grounding it - how the hell do you see that as 'not in proper control of the ball'?

Last edited by a moderator:
such terrible reporting in all media as far as im concerned...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...same-old-result-for-blues-20120524-1z5vj.html

like these pearls...

"after he had appeared to knock on after planting the ball on Robbie Farah's knee"

"For a moment, anyway. Ben Creagh, so criticised for running away from Justin Hodges in 2009, was first to protect his teammate."

im pretty sure it was luke lewis but could be mistaken i guess..

such terrible reporting in all media as far as im concerned...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...same-old-result-for-blues-20120524-1z5vj.html

like these pearls...

"after he had appeared to knock on after planting the ball on Robbie Farah's knee"

"For a moment, anyway. Ben Creagh, so criticised for running away from Justin Hodges in 2009, was first to protect his teammate."

im pretty sure it was luke lewis but could be mistaken i guess..

hahah gold.

it was luke lewis, he came charging in first. was awesome seeing Tate see him when he was charging, and jump in the way to protect his mates.

robbie farah should get his legs checked, his knee must be awfully dislocated.

As far as the heading is concerned, to be robbed of something you have to have had it in the first place.

As far as the heading is concerned, to be robbed of something you have to have had it in the first place.

Although in the case of the inglis try it would seem that possesion isn't 9/10ths of the law

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.