Dally M 2022 Awards

Sergis would have to be the most overrated player there is… No idea why they rate her so high, she provides literally nothing. Sick of the wank fest over her in every game

Sergis would have to be the most overrated player there is… No idea why they rate her so high, she provides literally nothing. Sick of the wank fest over her in every game
Because she dated an nrl star and isn’t a lesbian. Let’s call a spade a spade. The nrl & nrl media are so freaking backwards.

the dally m’s suck. Nicho was not the best nrl player this year. He was the best player in a team without any other obvious super stars.

the dally m’s suck. Nicho was not the best nrl player this year. He was the best player in a team without any other obvious super stars.

That's how they work though. If there aren't other players in your team to take points off you, you'll get them all. It's why lockyer never won one.

That's how they work though. If there aren't other players in your team to take points off you, you'll get them all. It's why lockyer never won one.
I know, also Locky didn’t win because even though he was the best player on the team he never got the points because the judges took him for granted: I feel Teddy falls into this category too sometimes.

Imagine if the broncos had nicho Hynes on the books and let him go and the next season he won the Dally M. The media would be TEARING the broncos apart for such a disastrous roster move.

where are the storm detractors for letting him go? They could have really used him this year.

Imagine if the broncos had nicho Hynes on the books and let him go and the next season he won the Dally M. The media would be TEARING the broncos apart for such a disastrous roster move.

where are the storm detractors for letting him go? They could have really used him this year.
Seriously? You think they just let him go? Or did he leave because they couldn't afford him? Imagine the detractors if Storm somehow managed to keep him.

Seriously? You think they just let him go? Or did he leave because they couldn't afford him? Imagine the detractors if Storm somehow managed to keep him.
Seriously? You think the broncos would escape criticism even if they let someone go they wanted and tried to keep? (See also: David Fifita and ben hunt) nrl media do not see common sense when causing drama.

Interestingly south’s are really copping it about Reyno. My point is Storm get a free pass as usual.

Seriously? You think the broncos would escape criticism even if they let someone go they wanted and tried to keep? (See also: David Fifita and ben hunt) nrl media do not see common sense when causing drama.

Interestingly south’s are really copping it about Reyno. My point is Storm get a free pass as usual.

correction ... the WERE copping it over Reynolds. I'm pretty sure Crawley is the only one still on the they made a mistake train.

You're using examples of players who were first choice that got offered insane overs to leave. Nicho left to play first grade that he wasn't going to get without injuries in Melbourne as he was behind Papi, Munster and Hughes.

I have to say, this is some pretty good camera work to catch this image of the NRLW tackle of the year

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.