Dally M Awards 2019

Cameron Smith didn't arrive tonight.

My guess is he was told beforehand he wasn't winning.

At least the person that won the Dally M this year deserved it.

Unlike last year..

Tedesco definitely deserved it. Had an absolutely unreal year. Also was probably the difference between NSW winning and losing the Origin series.

James Tedesco: "I'd like to thank Payne Haas' Mum for getting him suspended for the first month of the season, wouldn't be here without her"

Yep, I hope he really ribs her for that shit. Deadset cost him a medal in his debut year.

Jessica Sergis is the Female Player of the Year. I haven't watched any Dragons games outside of the Broncos clash, but looking at her numbers it's difficult to argue. She's very athletic and one of, if not the fastest female player in the game.

What do you make of the pick @Allo?

She’s had a great couple of games for the Dragons since. Justified a bit of the hype a season later. Having said that, she’s had some luck go her way, particularly the lack of a certain Broncos player’s forehead. One could argue she doesn’t even get close if some of those things don’t come off, but chances are what you make of them I guess

It’s not a surprising pick, and Boyle, despite being a dirty Blue too, was up against it as she’s far less of a highlight player than Sergis. She’s been a bit understated since her Origin debut that caught everyone out. For Brisbane she’s been very effective and consistent, but Paris-Hall, Brander and Peters have taken the spotlight as far as forwards go.

Poko is in her debut season, and really only had one great game. She has a great kicking game in general, but yet to see her dominate a game as a half that’s not just kicking 200m a game.

Vette-Welsh has been a very good player too. Almost unsighted at the Roosters last season and has made a huge impact at the back for the Merge. Far more effective than Bremner last season (who was injured tbf) and has given them some great returns to start their sets. Probably their best player after Sergis, but wouldn’t have beaten Boyle if Sergis wasn’t there

Sergis was a bit of a special after her first good game along with Origin. Being a glamour doesn’t hurt either (do not rate personally). Just hope she doesn’t cross the ‘grub’ line completely, she’s flirted with it a bit under the notion of ‘playing hard’, but she has some carry-on in her game

Nah she's always been hot as ****, she's comfortably the biggest babe of the Fox Sports girls.
I still have a 'thing' for Vonny....but damn, she is really 'growing' into her role as host.

Cameron Smith didn't arrive tonight.

My guess is he was told beforehand he wasn't winning.
Barb found out Yvonne would be there most likely.
[automerge]1570052064[/automerge]
Nah she's always been hot as ****, she's comfortably the biggest babe of the Fox Sports girls.
I swear you called her an alien once.

Last edited:

Is there a "punching Merrins" for women? What's going on here?

Those League Life girls are all a bit meh.

Last edited:
Barb found out Yvonne would be there most likely.
[automerge]1570052064[/automerge]

I swear you called her an alien once.
Can we please clear Yvonne Sampson as the “Yvonne” in question.
Different “Yvonne” who works in the Aus Kangaeoos media team (or somewhere) is the “Yvonne” mrs Smith does not approve of.

Yvonne sampson’s Hubby is way hotter than cam smith.

Can we please clear Yvonne Sampson as the “Yvonne” in question.
Different “Yvonne” who works in the Aus Kangaeoos media team (or somewhere) is the “Yvonne” mrs Smith does not approve of.

Yvonne sampson’s Hubby is way hotter than cam smith.
I had no idea. Apologies to Yvonne Sampson in that case.

No wonder he retired from rep footy at such short notice.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • cento
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • kman
  • kiwi2
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.