Dally M Thread

J

Jazza

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Jamal Idris rookie of the year. How was it not Dugan??

Benny Hannant prop of the year. Well done Ben! I miss him :(

Laurie Daley will be shattered he blows Duggan for free.

Kevin Moore coach of the year. Can't disagree, with the two points they were deducted and the game that they were robbed against the dragons, the dogs would have been minor premiers by 6 points. All for a rookie coach, not too shabby.

Watmough second rower of the year, no suprise there. Probably means that he isn't in the top few in the overall because they usually leave those towards the end.

Haha how embarrassing! Arthur Summons lost the piece of paper with the Provan-Summons winner on it and Warren Smith had to announce it for him! Jamie Soward won by the way!

David Stagg, lock of the year. Two former Broncos already and you'd have to think Ennis would be a shot at hooker of the year.

I wish they would just hurry up and announce the Dally M winner.

No surprise here, Jarryd Hayne, fullback of the year

Toyota Cup player of the year - Beau Henry, dragons halfback

Taniela Tuiaki winger of the year. Must have been close between him and Brett Morris

Andrew Ryan, captain of the year. This is quickly becoming a Bulldogs lovefest

lol as I say that, Josh Morris wins centre of the year!!!

Greg Inglis, representative player of the year.

Jonathan Thurston halfback of the year. It appears as though they are doing it slightly differently to previous years, where the last position of the year was named after the overall winner. Possibly because all of the contenders are playing in different positions.

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.