Daniel Vidot discussion

Re: Should Daniel Vidot Be In The First Grade Side?

Gagai had way worse issues and Wayne took him, and let's not even speak of his willingness to pick up Russell Packer!
As to mistakes... Whitchurch anyone?

I really feel for Daniel, he seemed to be in a really good place, took on board the comments and requirements given to him, did the hard work to lose the kilos, and ends up dumped in ISC without a chance.

Annoyed as **** personally. He's a player I think should have been persevered with, despite his supposed faults.

Probably because they were at different clubs...

So they were. I always thought they were together for at least a season. But I still remember somewhere saying they weren't fans of each other.

From what I am told, there has been a lot of short cuts, easy way outs and lack of mental toughness in his off field work.
Being shown the door is another example of Bennett not accepting anything but 100% at the club, Thaiday is in the same boat.
Bennett is rebuilding the culture of the club from the ground up and can't afford weak links in the chain as it is much bigger than this year or next. There is much more to the Broncos than metres gained each week and I have the utmost faith in what Bennett is doing, even if in the short term it seems crazy, he has a very clear plan.

Maranta may not be the best winger in the game, but you can't question his commitment and attitude.

Sounds pretty spot on to me. Glad Wayne is taking out the trash, should have a decent chunk of coin free for next season if we give Thaiday & Vidot their marching orders, just enough for Gagai & one or two other decent players.

All the more hilarious that a car yard is spruiked by an ISC player every morning on Triple-M.

Sounds pretty spot on to me. Glad Wayne is taking out the trash, should have a decent chunk of coin free for next season if we give Thaiday & Vidot their marching orders, just enough for Gagai & one or two other decent players.

Have you been taking advice from the Roosters accountant

We still gonna carry on pretending that Bennett didn't just not like him and told him to leave?

Absolute bullshit, **** you once again Bennett.

I keep hearing about this Pre season torture camp and that Vidot didn't impress, but i can't find anything that says what he did wrong. Does anyone know?

You cant find it because it was just some BS made up by the Bennett faithful on here to justify Bennett dropping him and not giving him a chance.

From what I am told, there has been a lot of short cuts, easy way outs and lack of mental toughness in his off field work.
Being shown the door is another example of Bennett not accepting anything but 100% at the club, Thaiday is in the same boat.
Bennett is rebuilding the culture of the club from the ground up and can't afford weak links in the chain as it is much bigger than this year or next. There is much more to the Broncos than metres gained each week and I have the utmost faith in what Bennett is doing, even if in the short term it seems crazy, he has a very clear plan.

Maranta may not be the best winger in the game, but you can't question his commitment and attitude.
Wow, that's some cult like thinking right there.

Last edited:

If this is Vidot's attitude I don't want him.

dont understand what people see in vidot. terrible hands. cant finish. not safe under the high ball. slow. makes terrible decisions in defense, often found out positionally.

i've nothing against him and i wish him well but this is no real loss.

We still gonna carry on pretending that Bennett didn't just not like him and told him to leave?

please explain

If this is Vidot's attitude I don't want him.
That's disappointing too, if talks with Souths have already fallen through, that would tell me he waited a week, if that, before he went looking elsewhere.

AP is legit a serial pest and troll.. we should stop feeding him

Shit. That's upsetting.

That's disappointing too, if talks with Souths have already fallen through, that would tell me he waited a week, if that, before he went looking elsewhere.
If he's been told he's not wanted, what do you expect him to do?

He still hasn't bagged the club, and maintained a respectful attitude to WB, despite of everything.

At least it explains Maranta... there's no one else!

You cant find it because it was just some BS made up by the Bennett faithful on here to justify Bennett dropping him and not giving him a chance.

Wow, that's some cult like thinking right there.

Do you have a daily quota on how many times you must slam Bennett ?

You don't like him, we get it, perhaps it's time to let it go.

If he's been told he's not wanted, what do you expect him to do?

Play out the season, don't just try and quit after 3 games or however long the Souths deal came about.

It's piss-weak from a player who honestly was a basket case for 3 years before he arrived.

Are you saying Vidot should play out the season rather than look to find a new club? I don't understand why he should do that, he's a professional footballer who wants to play in the NRL, he obviously isn't getting that chance here.

I'm saying that should be his mind-set at the minute and if he isn't able to persuade Bennett to select him then maybe he should get out of dodge.

Taking the first exit is a soft option.

Especially given the state of the Broncos backline.

I'm saying that should be his mind-set at the minute and if he isn't able to persuade Bennett to select him then maybe he should get out of dodge.

Taking the first exit is a soft option.

Especially given the state of the Broncos backline.
Pretty sure that was his mind-set, based on everything he said and did so far this season.
It seems clear he was told he wasn't going to play NRL for the Broncos, so he tried to get out of Dodge...

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morepudding
  • ezpz
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.