Darbs on Reality TV

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I've noticed around the city, Darius Boyd's mug on a few buses. Looks like our former captain is going to be on that SAS show. How do you think he will do? Does anyone care? Which former captain would you prefer to see on the show?

He's hardly been in the promos so I'd say he doesn't go all the way, maybe 1/2 way though?

There’s more to life than a reality tv show.

He's hardly been in the promos so I'd say he doesn't go all the way, maybe 1/2 way though?
I reckon he is a 1st week. Great trainer from all accounts but that show breaks you down.

I aso reckon the show got the tip off after milking burgess' fame last time "we are an afl station...." hence the massive push with the 2 afl blokes in the promos. Don't believe it's staged but there will be "put a little bit of pressure on this person, they won't bring in the ratings"-type conversations with producers for sure...

Is Darbs short of cash? Considering he wasn't particularly fond of the limelight it's odd he'd throw himself on national tv?
Ch 9 wouldn’t give him a job commentating like Lockyer, smith, Thurston, slater, Cronk etc. Tough week for darbs, he probably just found out he’s not one of the all time greats. He’ll even Thaiday outranks him.

Unread

Active Now

• UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.