NEWS Darius Boyd can't deal with Seibold

the only head that could possibly roll is White ... and he is gone next year anyway.

boards need to get voted out ... they don't get sacked. and with News Corp Australia holding something like 66% of the Broncos shares, the board they want, is the board we get
It's a terrible owner, we need a rich supporter to save us from this brain damage.

It's a terrible owner, we need a rich supporter to save us from this brain damage.
Careful what you wish for...

Clive behind bars 2

We are going to get hit by the 37% Luxury Tax if we sack Seibold and payout his contract.

If heads don't roll for this I would be surprised, If Seibold walks out of the contract though we will be fine(but I highly doubt he will without atleast some settlement).
That doesn’t matter to us. It ***** the people who fucked the club which is what they deserve. Hopefully it happens before White leaves too, so he has an actual blemish on his resume. They need to be held accountable as much as anyone

That doesn’t matter to us. It ***** the people who fucked the club which is what they deserve. Hopefully it happens before White leaves too, so he has an actual blemish on his resume. They need to be held accountable as much as anyone
These kind of people are very good at avoiding consequences.

What's the bet Seibold took the payout because he knew we'd get the spoon and didn't want that to be officially on his record. Of course it will be anyway, but he could pretend that technically it's Peter Gentle's spoon, not his.

What's the bet Seibold took the payout because he knew we'd get the spoon and didn't want that to be officially on his record. Of course it will be anyway, but he could pretend that technically it's Peter Gentle's spoon, not his.
Peter Gentle may inherit the title but I know who I would have rather had in charge of coaching this season.

Don't stress, the Dogs keep doing our side a solid.
Yeah dodged another bullet but if we don't win soon we'll likely drop to last place at some stage.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.