NEWS Darius Boyd certain Broncos will win premiership by 2021

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
TL;DR: I'll have what Darius is smoking.
..........................................................................................
Darius Boyd certain Broncos will win premiership by 2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Misleading title. It should read “Boyd asked if team is capable of winning gf within the next 2 years, to which Darius answered ‘yes’”.
“Definitely, one hundred per cent,” said Boyd when asked if Brisbane would win a title within two years.

Pretty silly thing to get worked up over. If a journo asks him if they can win a premiership what's he gunna say? "Nah we're fucked" or "I dunno maybe?" And if he had, the paper runs an article about how Boyd lacks faith in the team and the same posters would be banging on about how he should just quit if he doesn't think we can win. Fair dinks.

Pretty silly thing to get worked up over. If a journo asks him if they can win a premiership what's he gunna say? "Nah we're fucked" or "I dunno maybe?" And if he had, the paper runs an article about how Boyd lacks faith in the team and the same posters would be banging on about how he should just quit if he doesn't think we can win. Fair dinks.
Im pretty sure any bulldogs or parra player would have to answer the question thay way too, and lets be fair they are no hope.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.