Darius Boyd Farewell

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
As we all know DBs career is coming to an end and regardless of how one feels about the man I think it fitting to have a thread dedicated to thanking him for his service to both the Broncos and the game itself.

I am still a fan and I like to believe in you guys that there remains a part of each of you that appreciate that it takes a mountain of work to even play a single game. The fact DB has survived so long is testament to the belief of his coaches, team mates and the man himself. He's battled great odds and suffered internal demons yet has refused to surrender as so many would have done.

For those of you who want to say a kind word I leave this here and hope you can overcome your displeasure sufficiently to acknowledge he's tried his best and bled for our club. Thanks DB, thanks for all the times he's done us proud.

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich

Btw not trolling just don't see this ending well
I know mate but I have faith in the forum and it's members. There's a lot of great people amongst the members and deep down I don't think any of us really think we could have achieved what DB has done. I think that way because even though I've had many mates and parted ways with some in genuine anger I still recall the good times because the shit wasn't worth giving my time to.

I hope I never lose sight of the fact that most people have a really good side to them. Even the ones on here who don't like me would still get a beer from me if I had the chance to shout.

Broncapz

NRL Player
You know when you get stomach cramps and it really hurts..and you try to shit but nothing comes out and its just agony in your gut. Then finally the dam bursts and the relief is almost instant.

This kinda reminds me of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.