PLAYER Darius Boyd Discussion

You know when you get stomach cramps and it really hurts..and you try to shit but nothing comes out and its just agony in your gut. Then finally the dam bursts and the relief is almost instant.

This kinda reminds me of that.

Such a club legend.
With all this coaching uncertainty for next year, why not make the great DB coach/captain for 2021?

I'd have him over those two cheating ***** from Melbourne who have been openly delighting in our downfall for years.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, but we all know you would just fall over out of the way before it did anyway.

As we all know DBs career is coming to an end and regardless of how one feels about the man I think it fitting to have a thread dedicated to thanking him for his service to both the Broncos and the game itself.

I am still a fan and I like to believe in you guys that there remains a part of each of you that appreciate that it takes a mountain of work to even play a single game. The fact DB has survived so long is testament to the belief of his coaches, team mates and the man himself. He's battled great odds and suffered internal demons yet has refused to surrender as so many would have done.

For those of you who want to say a kind word I leave this here and hope you can overcome your displeasure sufficiently to acknowledge he's tried his best and bled for our club. Thanks DB, thanks for all the times he's done us proud.
Well said Darius

"One thing I know about champions - they won’t embarrass themselves. They never stay too long". Wayne Bennett.
Hmm
Unnamed2013

Gl to him with whatever he decides to do in retirement

Couldn’t stand him in his first stint at the Broncos. I lolled when he bradbury’d his way onto the wing for QLD and was pleasantly surprised when he didn’t derp it up outside Inglis. I Cheered loudly when he went to St George and was gobsmacked at how good he was there. His tenure at the Knights was back to the Darbs I nicknamed “surrendaaahhhhh” and wept Tears of disappointment when Wayne brought him up here with him. Boy was I stoked when upon his return from Achilles injury he didn’t suck and was back to his Dragons form. 2016 Darius was my favourite Darius, i enjoyed everything he did and even contemplated he would be a fine choice as Broncos captain. Little did I know he’d do his hammy and bad Darius would return with a vengeance and here he would stay.

so long Darius, you double edged sword you. Thanks for the many Qld origin tries and that one short time you were good for the broncos.

Nice sentiment Huge but we don’t need another ‘shit on Boyd’ thread.

Couldn’t stand him in his first stint at the Broncos. I lolled when he bradbury’d his way onto the wing for QLD and was pleasantly surprised when he didn’t derp it up outside Inglis. I Cheered loudly when he went to St George and was gobsmacked at how good he was there. His tenure at the Knights was back to the Darbs I nicknamed “surrendaaahhhhh” and wept Tears of disappointment when Wayne brought him up here with him. Boy was I stoked when upon his return from Achilles injury he didn’t suck and was back to his Dragons form. 2016 Darius was my favourite Darius, i enjoyed everything he did and even contemplated he would be a fine choice as Broncos captain. Little did I know he’d do his hammy and bad Darius would return with a vengeance and here he would stay.

so long Darius, you double edged sword you. Thanks for the many Qld origin tries and that one short time you were good for the broncos.

This is an excellent summary. This is his career summed up succinctly.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.