PLAYER Darius Boyd: tribute thread

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
Full credit to the Broncos captain: he's kept us entertained all season with his comically dire lack of effort, interspersed with occasional flashes of brilliance.

Some say he's more of a leader off the field. Others would like him to stay there.

What are your thoughts?

- Merged

- Merged

Last edited:

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Player
Full credit to the Broncos captain: he's kept us entertained all season with his comically dire lack of effort, interspersed with occasional flashes of brilliance.

Some say he's more of a leader off the field. Others would like him to stay there.

What are your thoughts?

- Merged

- Merged

Yeah wow. That's disgusting. How can anyone even sit by and allow that to continue

PNG Broncos fan88

QCup Player
Port Moresby
Said it before, and I will say it again.
Roberts axing after the Rabbitohs game was to divert the heat from ever growing calls for Boyds axing/retirement from media and fans.
Jimmy called Seibold a 'derick' for turning a blind eye to Darius continuous mediocrity while demanding quality from others.

Strap in folks, Seibold is a stubborn guy. Y'all will read his name first up on team list Tuesday.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I don't really like these kind of negative threads but boy oh boy, the sheer amount of these is hard to believe and that latest one today, I mean, did he actually bow down to Roberts?

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
I don't really like these kind of negative threads but boy oh boy, the sheer amount of these is hard to believe and that latest one today, I mean, did he actually bow down to Roberts?
Agree, so I only a posted a handful. There are tons more.

Feel free to add positive clips or comments to balance it out. That's the idea.

Dazza 92

QCup Player
you know, the players themselves aren't blind..they can see what Boyd is and isnt doing on the field...my concern is; do we give the young guys the brief that says "you'll be judged week by week on your performances and this will directly impact the amount of minutes you get game by game.....unless your our captain in which case none of the above will apply..."

the rest of the team aren't blind......

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Big fan of Darius the man, big fan of the player he was. Thank you for your service.

That being said, every game he plays he is destroying his legacy. Do the right thing Darius and stand down so the club doesn't have to do it.

I will no longer take this team seriously until someone else is at fullback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter