NEWS Darren Lockyer: Brisbane Broncos premiership hopes rest on Darius Boyd’s mojo

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
TL;DR: Respected former captain refuses to acknowledge current joke of a captain is a spent force.

Brisbane Broncos premiership hopes rest on Darius Boyd’s mojo, writes Darren Lockyer

Darren Lockyer,
The Courier-Mail
an hour ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Locky is just trying to nudge Boyd into playing footy. He is right in regards to his defence it actually has been good for a half but his attack well it doesn't exist.

What are they smoking up there? If they cant be honest with themselves, there is absolutely no hope.

He's being diplomatic- He's telling him he believes in him and at the same time giving him a gentle push telling him he's not doing enough.
Maybe being diplomatic isn't what's required here.

Maybe Boyd needs to have some reality thrown in his face.

Shape up, or get the **** out !!

IMG 5476

The hair plugs have grown into his brain and are controlling him

Last edited:
I know you feel an obligation to look after your mates and former teammates Locky, but **** me dead mate. You're not blind, you can see how shit he is playing and how little he cares. That does not deserve to be defended.

Are you serious Locky? "Broncos hopes rest on Boyd"? Really??? I know you're lenient and bias towards your mate, Boyd but it has to stop. He has become untouchable purely based on instructions from VERY few people like you. It (your loyalty and backing) alone, has got Boyd this far and he's literally screwing up the club.

If he's hanging around the club for next 2 seasons, believe me, he will greatly impact NEGATIVELY on the development, morale, attitude, leadership and every fuckin quality that the team should learn.

I still treat you as GOD Locky and I so wish you play forever for Broncos with no age factor. Please STOP writing this kind of articles about Boyd. He has become a laughing stock and has over stayed in this team for nearly 2 years. The worst part to yet to come is - he still have 2 more years. That's the worst nightmare and agony of Broncos loyals.

As a director of the club, please take the lead in convincing Boyd retire in the off-season and do us all a huge favor. You're a genius for mine forever and please do us all the needful. Not these silly articles please.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.