Darren Lockyer

D

Dazi

Jun 10, 2020
Has anyone noticed the more pressure Darren Lockyer is placed under the darker and more full his hair seems to grow and he also seems to grow taller as well?

He's making us lose on purpose...the game was rigged from the start.

On another note, I've seen some people doubting Locky in here as a board member. IMO, he can do what he likes. Unconditional love for the guy.

On another note, I've seen some people doubting Locky in here as a board member. IMO, he can do what he likes. Unconditional love for the guy.

So much this. My love for him will never die, he could be intentionally bringing us down from the inside and I could look past it.

Locky forever, Tallis Never

Last edited:
Dumbest shit I ever read. If he sucks at his job, he sucks, and deserves all the criticism. Doesnt detract from his love for the club or what he did as a player, but the notion he can do no wrong is just idiocy.

Jury is out on him as a director thus far.

My dad always said it's the quiet ones you need to watch. Locky may not say much but you can bet he's scheming for us in the background. His calls have always been made with the club's best intentions. As much as he respects and values his close bond with old Clint he still went against him when push came to shove. he knew Benny had to go for the good and betterment of the club and it would have hurt him a bit, but he nevertheless was able to look beyond friendships and put the club first.

It would be great if some of the other 'legends' could adopt this attitude right now. The young uns need confidence at present. Sure call them out when they stuff up, but let them know you are still in their corner. The way Tallis is acting like a half-baked pork chop is not the answer.

We should in fact stop discussing Gordie's views as all we're doing is giving him more oxygen to air his click bait, controversial put downs of our club.

Dumbest shit I ever read. If he sucks at his job, he sucks, and deserves all the criticism. Doesnt detract from his love for the club or what he did as a player, but the notion he can do no wrong is just idiocy.

Jury is out on him as a director thus far.
Maybe settle down a little there, champ. I never said you or anyone else had to like him.

Maybe settle down a little there, champ. I never said you or anyone else had to like him.
I love the player but I'm not a sycophant so I'm able to separate the player from the boardroom guy. It's a pretty reasonable and calm view.

I know you're not on the board so the point is moot but that perspective is what leads clubs to ruins, the old boys club.

So in 50 years time, a giant Darren Lockyer with thick luscious locks of hair will reign over us as an immortal?

Could be worse.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • RolledOates
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jazza
  • Behold
  • Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Cavalo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.