DATE CHANGE: Brisbane BHQ Crew - 16th Feb Kick off

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hi guys,

They're taking registrations for next season. I need an expression of interest - are you in again or not?
Season kicks off again on 9th February.

I need to know ASAP so I can get our registration in and assure us a place in the comp.

Please reply in thread.

Team List
Coxy
Ghibli
Beads6
Hammo
Aeetee
bfoord
Reuben
Luke

8 so far...we have a team. Only person out so far is Kristal (she's going to East Timor for some unknown reason).

Re: Brisbane BHQ Crew - Next season

When does the season start mate???

Re: Brisbane BHQ Crew - Next season

We've got such a good team going, another season gelling and we'd be a great team!

Team List
Coxy
Ghibli

Re: Brisbane BHQ Crew - Next season - 9th Feb Kick off

I am in!!

You know it's going to run into the NRL season (staring on 9 March), so all those MNF enthusiasts better assess their commitment to Oztag versus watching the footy.

Hmmm, if anyone opts out of Oztag for preference of staying home and watching footy...lame.

Flutterby said:
You know it's going to run into the NRL season (staring on 9 March), so all those MNF enthusiasts better assess their commitment to Oztag versus watching the footy.

Who cares the Broncos rarely play Monday night games anyway!! I love spending my Mondays watching the Rabbitohs VS West Tigers!!

I was just saying - some people like to watch whatever footy is on no matter who is playing.

Just putting it out there so people don't sign up for Oztag and then bail when the footy starts, leaving you guys short on players.

Yes, thanks Flutterby. We've already had one guy bail because he's too tired (and then there's Dan R...)

I'm in again...

I'll see.... I am one ofthose people who would prefer to watch MNF... eat me and **** you.... but then agin if I commit and the Broncos play at home on a Monday night I'm sorry but I'm going to the game. Rather be up front and honest about iit then hum and har about it.

Broncos don't get MNF games....they can sell tickets. Broncos always get Fridays and occasionally Sundays. Its buisness baby!

Although, remember we were going to try and do a MNF commentry thing?

Tee: if you have to miss a game to go to Suncorp, that's fine. As for MNF commentary, meh...if you want to do it that's fine. If I can't find enough players then I'll just not register a team.

I'd play sport over not playing sport anyday of the week, no matter how much I know I shouldn't.

Regards,
Hammo's knees

Are we going to work on some trick plays and backline moves for next season??

bfoord said:
I'm in again...

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Already.... we just finished!

Hi team,

I have registered our team for next season. At the moment the team I am expecting is this:

Coxy (confirmed)
Aeetee (confirmed)
Hammo (confirmed)
Mike (confirmed)
Beads (confirmed)
Stu (confirmed)
Andy (confirmed)
Dan Ashton
Foordy (confirmed)
Chris Walker
Reuben (confirmed)
Luke (confirmed)

12 players rather than 14 this year.

The cost will be $80 again. As you are all registered and have shorts etc, there's no extra cost.

However, if you want to buy your shirt, add an extra $20. Mike and Luke have already bought theirs.

I have to pay registration fees on January 19 so I would like to have all money received by then.

Payment details:
BSB: 803-140
Account #: 08311862
Account Name: CJ Cox
Bank: MECU

Please reply to confirm you want to play, and also send me a message when you have made payment.

Dude, I'm pretty sure (unless you guys have spoken since) that Reuben, Stu and Andy said they weren't playing???????

I may be on drugs, I was talking to someone else, when they were saying it to Tee,, that's what I thought I heard??

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.