OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Our club doesn't pay attention to detail...they also don't pay attention to anything else either so it really does wonder what they actually do all day. Age of Empires 2? When that game was at its peak seems to be when we started to die as a club.

Also, any surprise Newcastle also suck at everything since one wooden spoon winning coach got there?
On the fine details and all, I just happened to come by the Panthers youtube page after stalking the Cowboys fan page before the game. The level they go to in the media department is something special. I could see fans going on there and just being pumped up to the gills for this season. The Broncos have the money and the history to be doing the same and we are very poor in this regard. The video for their old boys was actually special and had me fuming we don't do such things.

On the fine details and all, I just happened to come by the Panthers youtube page after stalking the Cowboys fan page before the game. The level they go to in the media department is something special. I could see fans going on there and just being pumped up to the gills for this season. The Broncos have the money and the history to be doing the same and we are very poor in this regard. The video for their old boys was actually special and had me fuming we don't do such things.

Our media department has been bottom of the barrel level for as long as I can remember. Even when I was at school, I don't remember the Broncos ever doing any promotion or marketing and it has gotten worse since.

I don't understand why they don't just get some uni student to do it, they would do a FAR better job than the idiots who get paid to do nothing.

Speaking of the media department, at least they've picked up their game with the match day experience. Much better now experience with the pre game hype vid and they even manage to do the video profiles of mid season transfers (Levi appeared the video).

Last few seasons they either stick out like a sore thumb because the video just doesn't sync in style or they don't get one at all.

Speaking of the media department, at least they've picked up their game with the match day experience. Much better now experience with the pre game hype vid and they even manage to do the video profiles of mid season transfers (Levi appeared the video).

Last few seasons they either stick out like a sore thumb because the video just doesn't sync in style or they don't get one at all.
The shocking news here is that we apparently have a media department. Who knew???

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Santa
  • cento
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.