OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

White gone, Seibold gone, great stuff.

Now we just need Morris and Lockyer to follow and we are well on our way to good times again. This is a great start though, halfway there!
Yep can't wait to see the people responsible for our awful contract situations kicked out the door.

All it took is one big scandal and Eddie McGuire falls on his sword at Collingwood. Numerous scandals over the course of 3 years and White still hasn't officially departed.

All it took is one big scandal and Eddie McGuire falls on his sword at Collingwood. Numerous scandals over the course of 3 years and White still hasn't officially departed.

are you seriously suggesting that anything Paul White has done is even in the same stratosphere as the comments Eddie made.

p.s. you not agreeing with the decisions he and the board made is not the same thing as a scandal

You have a strange sense of what is a `scandal'.

His entire career has been plagued with him doing absolutely dumb shit, this was just the final straw.

Brent Read saying Storm are on the verge of launching legal action against us over Donaghy.
I struggle to imagine how they will bring that to the supreme court, if anything their action should be against Donaghy. If they signed him off on a release, it would have to be some extenuating commercial circumstances to persue legal.

bring it ... they have no cause of action against us
That we know of. Knowing this club we more than likely did something wrong. I have no faith left in them at the moment

Negotiating tactic most likely. Can't imagine melbourne wanting to waste money on lawyers for an outcome that likely wouldn't change anything.

Negotiating tactic most likely. Can't imagine melbourne wanting to waste money on lawyers for an outcome that likely wouldn't change anything.
I thought this was all done and dusted what are they negotiating about? What do these pricks want?

Think it’s great news. He must be some CEO we’re getting.

I thought this was all done and dusted what are they negotiating about? What do these pricks want?
Compo to get out of non compete, restraint clauses for poaching storm employees etc. They've been in talks, that's why the club couldn't publicly announce a start for Donaghy yet.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.