OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Need a Make Broncos Great Again cap.

Some random politician doesnt sit well with me. Last straw will be getting Green in as coach and then ill be forced to bid my beloved broncos adieu...

I can deal with my team losing for a season, it sucks but it happens... but seeing my team self combust reminds me too much of the Reds when the got Richard Graham in. Genuinely feeling sad

Considering she was organized enough to lose an election to Can Do **** and then come back 4 years later and beat him back gives me hope that she at least has some conviction about her. As long as she keeps her nose out of the footy department once the coach has been chosen, I don't give a shit. The Broncos will always be profitable. She is walking into one of the easiest jobs in Queensland. Why do you think Paul White checked out so easily? Because it was easy to do.

It's not a CEO's job to understand football. It's their job to run the business and make it/keep it profitable.

This is why we have a football department. So frankly, I couldn't give a shit if she gets the job, as long as she knows how to do the job.

We have a football department??? Where?

lol how can the media go from she is a shoe in and will be announced in days to then her saying she never even applied for the job?

when will there be repercussions for journalist for outright lying. you cant say they got given bad info when she didn't even apply for the job to start with .

**** me the sport journalists in this country should be embarrassed with themselves

Last edited:
lol how can the media go from she is a shoe in and will be announced in days to then going from her saying she never even applied for the job?

when will there be repercussions for journalist for outright lying. you cant say they got given bad info when she didn't even apply for the job to start with .

**** me the sport journalists in this country should be embarrassed with themselves

They get most of their broncos intel from here lol

Haha Dean Ritchie just said she interviewed really well for the role on NRL Tonight, these journos can't even get their lies straight.
Clearly not one of them bothered to fact check with the club or with Kate Jones. They all just feed off each others bullshit.

Haha Dean Ritchie just said she interviewed really well for the role on NRL Tonight, these journos can't even get their lies straight.
Dean Ritchie...is that gus goulds bastard son?...got his dads looks and talks the same shit

Yep not wrong, the guy is deadset useless at his job. I have no idea how he got to his position because he talks more rubbish than anyone else in the game and that is saying something.
True mate he was a bigger flog before Rothfield even though the latter has been around longer.....and what's the go with any story by fox sports quoting so called legends of the game....greg alexander, anasta and ennis...the guy that looks like he gets his head punched several times a day...

Not necessarily a contradiction.
Do you have to apply to be interviewed? Perhaps she was headhunted by the recruitment firm?

Considering she was organized enough to lose an election to Can Do **** and then come back 4 years later and beat him back gives me hope that she at least has some conviction about her. As long as she keeps her nose out of the footy department once the coach has been chosen, I don't give a shit. The Broncos will always be profitable. She is walking into one of the easiest jobs in Queensland. Why do you think Paul White checked out so easily? Because it was easy to do.
Well firstly , Can Do was a Can't . Secondly not to diminish her abilities as a pollie , but appointing a CEO like Ikin has the experience of this club she'll never have , albeit not her managerial acumen perhaps. That maybe her strong suit, it may not be Ikins'? I think the Broncos Brand needs to answer to it's shareholders obviously , but the footy dept needs real change , and be overseen by a brains trust of experienced capable management , so maybe the posters here could enlighten me on who that should , or could be, going forward. Do they rebuild from the bottom up or top down ? Its looks to me the whole show needs a rebuild .

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Mustafur
  • Tim K
  • Redux
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • Hoof Hearted
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.