OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

🚨🚨 Paging Richard Gardham.. Paging Richard Gardham 🚨🚨
6ED0A814 F35D 4DA1 A0A2 87F568F17370

What a load of shit. If I was a top player, coach or administrator and had options all this saga would be saying to me is to go nowhere near the Storm.
It all sounds dodgy as **** . Surely it gets thrown out if they haven't up held their part of the contract.

I think you’re closer than you think. Storm have a complex computer program they call needle in a haystack. It’s supposed to be on only three computers and top secret that Bunn, his son and a tech guy store all the over 15 yo data and video for players in the country then it allows them to track and select Storm players. Using some Storm algorithm.

Not too sure if the CEO has access or cares but things like that the Storm protect like no man’s business.

They also pointed out that he had access to a secret “application” which was created in conjunction with the University of the Sunshine Coast which analyses statistics to determine which players are “elite” and was used to prioritise signing targets.

There we go.

lol so just revoke his access

Is he not allowed to work again because he’s seen the super secret files? Maybe he needs his memory erased first?

Exactly. I just don't get it and as 1910 has pointed out, what difference is August going to make. Flogs

How amazing would it be if Brisbane ended up with all of:

Donaghy
Bellamy
Granty
Smithy
Munstery
Welchy
Kaufusi

All wearing a moustache of course.
I'd be over the moon just to get the first two. The Broncos have been like a big ship with nobody at the wheel for the last couple of years. We desperately need someone steering it, so we start finding our own players like those on the rest of that list. Like we used to do, a long time ago.

Last edited:
If I was Donaghy I'd now go out of my way to write every single thing I remember and use it against the Storm.

Bring over the program, and let's beat Bellamy's offer by 11.3%.

Contra proferentem?

Justice Michael McDonald said the key issue was the enforceability of the restraint clause, querying whether it would prevent Mr Donaghy from running a raffle for the club as a volunteer or even the sausage sizzle.

“It’s an extraordinarily broadly defined provision,” Justice McDonald said.

Breaking news: club ceo has access to club’s computers.
Not only that, he also totally had access to their files!

And little old me after the GF thinking I couldn't possibly hate the Storm more... yet here we are.

If @1910 is right, perhaps they want to stall things until they can get first dibs and sign the elite kids this magical secret almanac has recommended.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Socnorb
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.