OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

yea seems 1910 was right . its all about this magic program there scarred of someone strealing.

but like he said if he has gotten a hold of it whats stopping him from using it after august? just so wierd.

alot of it screams sour graps to me

unless they are also worried about any salary cap issues that might arise out of it and are just buying time to clean up the mess.

who knows with storm.

The media and kent in particular have said for years they storm have a wierd cult vibe to them.

Last edited:
What about the "confidential" confidential salary cap..
ideally why isnt every teams salary cap made public for viewing?

is there actually a reason why?

im sure there must be some logical reason.

Any one know if any other sports who work on a salary cap make theres public?

ideally why isnt every teams salary cap made public for viewing?

is there actually a reason why?

im sure there must be some logical reason.

Any one know if any other sports who work on a salary cap make theres public?
Does your work make all employees salary public information? No, I guess that's why...

So Melbourne...despite laying off 20 staff and taking wage cuts in 2020.

Find the money to hire lawyers..to not make them any money, just simply delay the Broncos by a few months.

They are simply investing in being petty, despite firing staff and asking for wage cuts.

Does your work make all employees salary public information? No, I guess that's why...
True I guess that'ss a good point.

just insanely frustrating as an nrl fan when there is no transparency on the salary cap at all.

No but my employee isn’t bound by an amount he can collectively pay me and my colleagues to ensure a level playing field across the competition.

I’m sorry but that is a ridiculous argument. It’s not an issue for the NFL and other top flight sports so why are our guys so precious?

No but my employee isn’t bound by an amount he can collectively pay me and my colleagues to ensure a level playing field across the competition.

I’m sorry but that is a ridiculous argument. It’s not an issue for the NFL and other top flight sports so why are our guys so precious?
that bolded part is what i was wondering if its good enough for other sports why not nrl.

that bolded part is what i was wondering if its good enough for other sports why not nrl.

because the other sports are professionally run ... i can't say the same for the NRL

All the shit they're arguing sounds like it should be under an NDA... or are the storm happy that as of August 1 Dave can go straight to Nolan and layout the storm's plans for recruitment moving forward.

It is playing out pretty much as I laid out, the injunction application, the judge expressing some doubts over the enforceability of the provision. Donaghy has probably given an undertaking to not take up the position pending the decision from the court regarding the injunction application.

If he succeeds at that stage in my view there would be nothing to stop him commencing as our CEO.

All the shit they're arguing sounds like it should be under an NDA... or are the storm happy that as of August 1 Dave can go straight to Nolan and layout the storm's plans for recruitment moving forward.
Well let’s be honest the Storm are gonna have to really start focusing on a new recruitment strategy cause when Bellamy is no longer their head coach gone are the days when you can sign who ever the **** you like and turn them into the best player in their position

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.