OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Imagine if we finally got Bellamy.

It would be like marrying your high school crush when you're both in your 50's.
Having DD as CEO can only aid that cause given some of things he mentions in the above pod.. He’s quite close with Bellamy and his family.

I note the latest re Bellamy’s decision for next year and beyond is being delayed again as he apparently wants to think it over for longer. While it’s frustrating for those who want him here and want a decision, it can only enhance the Broncos’ chances of getting him imo, as his final call will be made at a time when Donaghy has had his feet under the desk for a few months and hopefully is the main point of contact for Bellamy at this end.

Last edited:
Yeah that is interesting.. I couldn’t see how that would work, although it may have aided the Storm’s planned takeover of Queensland 😏
But the storm do so much for the game in Melbourne and are great at developing locals. Tonupaneai and 1 other maybe? After 20 years.... seriously....They've mastered it after 20 years of grand finals with aid of slaray cap cheating with a slap on the wrist punishment...
Punishment:
1.forced wooden spoon = we won won without the cheating premierships. A team wins won every year, give me a wooden spoon for 2 premierships and 2 minor premierships ANY DAY...
2. Premierships stripped = they tell everyone they are theirs anyway! And who cares! It's finished already, the good feeling from it has already been enjoyed!
3. This is the tough one... get their team UNDER THE CAP =Like every other fucking team (bar the roosters always, souffs if medical retirements were legitimate, and the titans when the NRL don't want them to sink after a new SEQ comes in). And again, the damage is done! They got to keep multiple players they wouldn't have been able to and build a culture of success that players would stay for a little bit less at anyway...

Off topic I know but.... **** the storm and what they have done to the game on so many levels. Half their team should be locals with the amount of success they've been helped to have. The flogs...

I expect the NRL will now be investigating reports of Bronco's management smoking illegal substances.
Roy Marsters will somehow link this to us being involved with drug dealers like he did when the Titans were caught with cocaine. It’s always the Broncos fault

Its bullshit tho..................sounds like Donaghy took a compromise at 6 months (from Nov when the Storm demoted him) non compete instead of 12, he should have held strong if only purely on principle.

*Edit* Should have pushed on and continued to expose the spiteful arrogant pricks.

Last edited:
Finally put to rest. Some litigants are just plain petty and unreasonable.

Peace pipe my arse. They keep it they'd lose the case so are pretending to compromise.

Shit *****.
Agree
I say we tell him to start tomorrow and we’ll see these pricks in court if they’ve got the balls.
Would love to know what sort of hand they’ve got.
Flogs.

There’s no reason Donuts can’t unofficially start now.

Matt Tripp, April 30 2021.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.