Dave Taylor

FCB BB AKA MB said:
GCBRONCO said:
ALH said:
I would be happy with that side and continue with Locky off the bench.

Thats an option too, shift stagg to 5/8th and eastwood into second row, early on we won't really notice not having lockyer there anyway plus it keeps Lockyer fresh when he comes in, less work he has to do thanks to stagg.

Lol, I literally put my team down whilst you guys said this stuff.

Well tbh mate when you think about it I don't think a lot of people would call for a massive change in the lineup, losing Parker and Clinton its only natural you would bring in blokes like Taylor and Kenny against the Roosters pack, perhaps even Wapau for his debut?

GCBRONCO said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
GCBRONCO said:
ALH said:
I would be happy with that side and continue with Locky off the bench.

Thats an option too, shift stagg to 5/8th and eastwood into second row, early on we won't really notice not having lockyer there anyway plus it keeps Lockyer fresh when he comes in, less work he has to do thanks to stagg.

Lol, I literally put my team down whilst you guys said this stuff.

Well tbh mate when you think about it I don't think a lot of people would call for a massive change in the lineup, losing Parker and Clinton its only natural you would bring in blokes like Taylor and Kenny against the Roosters pack, perhaps even Wapau for his debut?

Absolutely and I really believe (especially against the Roosters, with their size and mongrel) Lockyer has to come off the bench again and wait for some sting to come out of the game. This was one of the best coaching moves WB has made in a while. Yeah I would be happy with any of Taylor, Kenny and Wapau coming in for the injured pair.

I think taylor is a fantastic player, better tan the overrated kafusi and the wannabe at melbourne named brent white.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.