OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Finally someone that sees it like it is. Should have let the scumbag over there, Mama Fifita would have a hard time buying her house then.

I hope the club ‘leak’ the full details of what he did.

Even the storm and roosters lose players they want to keep to clubs paying overs. Canberra recently lost Bateman who is currently a better player than Fifita.
Lol no he’s not.

Sitting here hoping for a DCE style backflip but what a terrible day in Broncos history.

Exactly! Finally someone that sees it like it is. Should have let the scumbag over there, Mama Fifita would have a hard time buying her house then.

I hope the club ‘leak’ the full details of what he did.
Absolutely should!!!
Basel scoop

Lol.
Again, you are completely missing the point.
The issue many fans have is that the club management are atrocious and unable to lock up talent prior to them coming off contract.
Had we locked him up before Nov 1, 2019 there would not have been a bidding war but the club again failed.
Much like the club has failed with their massive 5yr deal given to a rookie coach.
Keep defending the club though, as you can see they’re doing good things on field..

clubs are permitted to talk players and their managers any time the fucking want to. Fifita would have been well aware of what the Titans intentions were. which is why he strung us along so long.

the clubs only mistake here is not pulling the offer months ago and then watching the Titans offer nose dive

We shouldn’t have had to

you might want to find away to get back to the present day. this isn't 20 years ago ... Loyalty has been dead and buried in rugby league for a long time. from both club and players.

Loyalty might come into play as a deciding factor between close offers ... but not when there is 500k a year difference because a desperate team anchored to the bottom of table for many years decides to make a ridiculous offer

Problem with the Titans strategy is that it’s not going to lead to a premiership for years. If ever.

Couldn't care less. I don't even think he's worth 800k spend the big money on spine players and leaders. Backrowers are dime a dozen and never make or break a team.

If we have 800k to spend it has to be on a fullback and hooker, not a backrower.

I'm glad the Titans take the decision away from us.

If you have a really good structure in place, it might make sense, but we need onfield generals, not overhyped, overpaid kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.