OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Badel is reporting Mal is also after Coates. You can't make this shit up. Oh wait...
If this is true, Mal is like that slimy looking, middle aged bloke at your work Christmas party that rarely drinks anymore, but he’s got one night away from his poor wife and kids.

He’s sure as shit not going to waste the opportunity, and proceeds to get sideways drunk.

With an absolute skin full, he now truly believes he’s Romeo, going up to every woman he sees believing that he is nothing short of irresistible to all of them.

Meanwhile, the rest of his colleagues and the other general public at the venue sit back and laugh at his constant stream of rejection.

Is Badel married with kids?

Now Badel is reporting Mal is also after Coates. You can't make this shit up. Oh wait...
All these ex Bronco players that currently make up their lineup and they still suck. That should be a giant clue that maybe they need to look elsewhere and start poaching from a quality organization.

Mal is just trying to justify his existence and pay cheque. How many big name players has he landed for the Titans since he took on his role? Every time he throws a name out there and they don't sign them, his credibility sinks a bit lower. They could not even keep Jai Arrow.

It is like the Warriors going to sign every off contract young bronco. How did that work out?

Last edited:

David Fifita and Xavier Coates are apparently both Gold Coast products. The Titans really should be asking themselves the question what is going on with their recruitment in their catchment areas.

Last edited:
Yesss Big Dell. My favorite player growing up in the 90's]

Last edited:
Now for some good news

At least Wendell has our back!!

Look I do agree with Wendell Sailor here, and maybe I'm biased but one player can't make the Titans. David Fifita is a great talent but Gordan Tallis simplistic equation if the Titans signed him he could turn everything around is in the fairies. Wally Lewis and Jarryd Hayne went to the Gold Coast the results were pretty bland. The contract would be brought up quite frequently and be hanging around like a vulture on his shoulder if things didn't turn around pretty quickly as it has with Ash Taylor. Titans problems are more fundamental (poor signings, relying on too many quick fixes via free agency etc).

However, I will also say Sailor hasn't given much constructive feedback on how to turn the Titans around. When Kevin Walters was mentioned as a coaching prospect for the Titans Sailor urged Walters not to take the job. Sailor urging people not to go to the Titans hardly does anything for Rugby league to flourish on the Gold Coast.

However, I will also say Sailor hasn't given much constructive feedback on how to turn the Titans around. When Kevin Walters was mentioned as a coaching prospect for the Titans Sailor urged Walters not to take the job. Sailor urging people not to go to the Titans hardly does anything for Rugby league to flourish on the Gold Coast.

Its not Wendell Sailor’s job to get rugby league to flourish on the Gold Coast. He never played for them and is not employed by them. It’s his job to give an opinion on topical issues when asked which is what he has done.

And unlike Tallis, he doesn't have a chip on his shoulder about the club. I could never imagine Dell shitting on the Broncos like Gordie does regularly.

Spot on. Even though he played for St Merge and his son is there now you don’t hear Wendell flinging shit at the Broncos every chance he gets.
When Gorden says he loves the Broncos it’s bullshit. He loves to see the Broncos fail.
Wendell doesn’t have an axe to grind.

Dell often has positive things to say about the Broncos. Tallis would criticise them if they went through a season undefeated.
Dell stuck up for us last weekend on MMM.

Dopey Girdler was saying we are finished for the year, no chance of finals at all, and Dell told him we will be back.

He is a believer.

06774230d51fa462cbb251cf3ee0bdde.jpg

Not sure what's worse at the moment, a Bali prison cell or Red Hill....

Anyone just watch the Saturday rap up on fox with Mal? They just asked him how close they are to singing Fifita, he looked super smug.
I have a real bad feeling about this, I think we may have lost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brotherdu
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • porouian
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncoFan94
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.