Deciders

Coxy said:
I just love the notion from Gould that the Blues "should've won game 1" and so "Should've won the series already".
hahah did he really say that?

you can look at it from a different point of view too - Queensland shouldve won game 2 because Greg Inglis would catch that tap-in from Uate 99 times out of 100 and run the length of the field to score under the sticks.

thats just not how it works. if you lost, you lost. you obviously shouldnt have won, barring referee ineptitude - and that wasnt the case in game 1.

In fact, recall after game 1 NSW blew up about 3 different refereeing decisions.

In this game, QLD had a high tackle on Inglis missed, a rake on Inglis missed, and some other dodgy penalties that gave NSW piggybacks up field.

Haven't really heard anyone complain as though it cost QLD the game. But imagine that high tackle call on Inglis...penalty would've given us another set attacking their line. Game changer.

But, that's footy. Get on with it, as QLD did.

100% agree with the 'should've' moments.... Gus is such an idiot sometimes when he cant control his emotions... his the one who said the "could've, should've and would've" moments in sport are forgotten and mean nothing... I HATE 'should've' in sport.

Anyway - AP is right... we win 7, 8 or 9 NSW will always have the same attitude and that is fair enough... it has been a long time coming... but boy oh boy I would LOVE to see their faces if we win gam3 ... that is what it is all about. Seriously we gotta shut these fools up! right?!

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.