Denan kemp

Injured his hammy playing for redcliffe. Been out injured ever since.

Is he going to play for Brisbane this season or just Redcliffe, he's definitely better than maranta

If he gets back on the park and finds form he could get a game during origin. Kahu is in front of him at the moment though.

Kemp will never been seen in first grade again. Ever. He's one of those players stamped not to play.

Its funny, we've signed the guy twice since he left and he hasn't even played a game first grade game for us.

That's annoying he was such a good winger, and what about yow yeh and McGuire returns?

And don't get me wrong. I love Kempy and really want to see him at the top level again but I can't see it happening.

There is no news on Yow Yeh. No one here knows what's really happening with his injury but hopefully he can be back playing by around the end of origin time.

McGuire is probably a week or two away from playing.

I'm not sure Kemp has been stamped never to play first grade again. The club signed him because they thought he was capable if we needed to pick him

I had dinner with with one of the Broncs the other night.... Mate of a mate etc...... Said Yow Yeh may play for Norths by origin time but doubts he will play first grade again. Days his foot is attached but can't point his toes to the ground or lift toes towards the sky..... That's ok for a prop not a winger

^ That post is too depressing to read.

Joy kill/10. Will not read again.

Saw Jharal, Denam and Dale at the Broncos coaching clinic today. They didn't give anything away re injuries but they all were moving around freely. Jharal hung around for the whole session and then some sighing autographs.
Keep your fingers crossed :-D

Last edited:
Thats dissapointing Kemp was a great player before he made that fateful desicion to go to the Warriors.

Kemp will never been seen in first grade again. Ever. He's one of those players stamped not to play.

Its funny, we've signed the guy twice since he left and he hasn't even played a game first grade game for us.

He played a few games at the start of the 2010 season.

I had dinner with with one of the Broncs the other night.... Mate of a mate etc...... Said Yow Yeh may play for Norths by origin time but doubts he will play first grade again. Days his foot is attached but can't point his toes to the ground or lift toes towards the sky..... That's ok for a prop not a winger
Fark that.. such a talented player and comes across as a really good kid.. would be a terrible shame if he went out like this

Active Now

• Sproj
  • mystico
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • whykickamoocow
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.