DeVere to Play in 2009

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/nr ... 86425.html

Broncos boss Bruno Cullen probably wishes De Vere's 2009 comeback for the NRL club had also been that simple.

After months of talks, a beaming Cullen announced on Friday that the NRL had finally rubber-stamped De Vere's return for the Broncos.

A detailed case put together by Cullen ensured De Vere could play one more year for the Broncos - his 10th overall - while keeping his job as a coaching and development officer with Easts Carina rugby league club.

Dunno if this is a good thing or not. Be a good combination having DeVere & Folau on one side of the field, though...

Pretty certain this is being discussed in another thread...or two.

Just had a flick through the player movements/signings thread - couldn't see it in there.

Now that I don't blame you for. Ridiculously long thread and impossible to know if any real news is in there.

Hence I still think a separate thread for each confirmed signing/departure is perfectly OK.

But Das Fuhrer Das Rock does not agree.

I am currently reading The Rock's memoirs; Meine Broncos Zentrale

It has many interesting chapters including;

- You must read 56 page threads to find player info, because otherwise we will run out of interwebs.
- You must no longer post pictures in "Motivational Posters" thread, instead post Motivational Posters in a new thread and choose any random name..........

I love you Rock.

The Rock said:
I've already said that we're going to review it for this year and have already agreed on a new format. You know that too Coxy because it was your suggestion when you were admin that I agreed on.

That Coxy [eusa_naugh BHQ Most Provocative Poster!

The Rock said:
I've already said that we're going to review it for this year and have already agreed on a new format. You know that too Coxy because it was your suggestion when you were admin that I agreed on.

Yeah well, you're head admin. You can just say "We reviewed it, I said no"...I know I did for a long time :P

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.