RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

Because they probably offered him market value, which would be about $100k... why would he take a low deal to stay in Townsville and not play, when he has a guaranteed deal worth four times as much and in Brisbane to also not play a game
Can't we medically retire Kahu on the basis that he's made of glass

I don't think we were ever seriously after Croft. I think Seibs just wanted to **** with Bellamy's head a day before a prelim. It worked. When you think about it we knocked Melbourne out of the finals.......Anyone?
[automerge]1572607278[/automerge]
This needs to happen on a mass scale, that's the only language these people really speak.
And stop turning up to games.

Last edited:
If anyone here is still a member, time to turn it in boys
I know most on here are Broncos diehards, myself included. Its just a shame that there isn't a second Brisbane team where we could all hop over to just for a season. Maybe then the Broncos heirarchy will stop running the club like a second hand car lot, and treating us all like fukwits.

what you have just described is being a bandwagon fan ...
Not really just cant be bothered to put up with another year of rebuild and mediocrity.
Not suggesting supporting another team, just not spending my money on the Broncos until such a time as they start giving value for money.

Seems as though 400k of our cap was already tied up due to the Kahu option.

Whatever money we had left was going to either Fifita or Croft. I would rather Fifita.

We have a halfback with bugger all experience already.

Not really just cant be bothered to put up with another year of rebuild and mediocrity.
Not suggesting supporting another team, just not spending my money on the Broncos until such a time as they start giving value for money.

bandwagoner

This is how I see it. I used to say I won't spend money on this team while they seemed like they didn't give a fk. Last year I got my first yearly membership for 19 and cancelled the renewal after I heard the Seibold interview after the big loss. I wish people would stop giving the team money while their focus is clearly not about winning a premiership. If that is their focus we need to be dropped to a lower tier comp. Im over putting in the energy supporting this shit as dramatic as it sounds

Suburu aren't a Melbourne Storm sponsor (so that car wouldn't be part of the motor vehicle allowance that is outside the cap)

so therefore it is highly possible that it is a personal sponsor sourced by his manager, that is not included under the Storms salary cap ... and if the sponsorship is not included under the Storm's salary cap then it MUST be available regardless of which club he plays for (otherwise the rules say the Storm would need to count the value under the cap)
I don't think a Melbourne based dealer would sponsor someone in another state.

Looks like I was right though. Not long after my post all the news came out saying it's not happening

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.