RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

The fact he's from Brisbane just pisses me off. About time the Storm started developing from their own backyard.

HA.

Byebye Storm.

......I see the logic.

The fact he's from Brisbane just pisses me off. About time the Storm started developing from their own backyard.

This antiquated notion of juniors and Wayne Pearce being born across the road from Leichhardt as the way to go has no place.

How many Brisbane players in the game against the Eels? I count zero.

You don’t have to be from where your team is located. Development has left that well behind. Development now is players being in your system and making their debut for you. No one should care if they’re from another planet.

Roosters get bagged for not having juniors but their development meant 10 players made their debut with the Roosters in a GF winning side that’s A1 development.

Last edited:
Same as early this week when I said tactical and purposeful. Fox staff weren’t just having a coffee and smashed avocado with Croft and Seibold two tables over.

Today didn't really seem purposeful to me, it seemed like someone who worked at the cafe noticed them together, snapped a quick picture & sold it, along with the grainy CCTV footage to Fox, looking to make a bit of cash.

This antiquated notion of juniors and Wayne Pearce being born across the road from Leichhardt as the way to go has no place.

How many Brisbane players in the game against the Eels? I count zero.

You don’t have to be from where your team is located. Development has left that well behind. Development now is players being in your system and making their debut for you. No one should care if they’re from another planet.

Roosters get bagged for not having juniors but their development meant 10 players made their debut with the Roosters- that’s A1 development.
I count a few at least. Was Melbourne brought in to grow the game?

Same as early this week when I said tactical and purposeful. Fox staff weren’t just having a coffee and smashed avocado with Croft and Seibold two tables over.

Hey mate, what do you think of Croft as the halfback for Brisbane next year?

Like I said, an episode of cheaters. On tomorrows episode the pair will be confronted by Bellamy.
Just bring Lodge along and Bellamy won't show
[automerge]1569476853[/automerge]
Lived his whole life in Ipswich. Went to school in Ipswich too.
Oh yeah that place that is in walking distance from Brisbane. If Ipswich ever get a team then he can finally "go home"

Last edited:
The concern with Brodie Croft would be that he isn't in the Storm team this weekend after playing all season at halfback. I mean when they're picking Jahrome Hughes at halfback instead of him I am concerned. A good little player but is he the answer? Only time will tell. He's a more mature option than we have right now and he is a QLD lad.

Oh yeah that place that is in walking distance from Brisbane. If Ipswich ever get a team then he can finally "go home"

It’s not even the same city and is no different than Storm signing Croft.

Be consistent.

David Fifita is another, born in Brisbane and lived his whole life in Redbank Plains. Literally 20 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD lol.

"Not homegrown btw"

Lets not get too carried away.

The concern with Brodie Croft would be that he isn't in the Storm team this weekend after playing all season at halfback. I mean when they're picking Jahrome Hughes at halfback instead of him I am concerned. A good little player but is he the answer? Only time will tell. He's a more mature option than we have right now and he is a QLD lad.
Are the Titans in for him too mate?

It’s not even the same city and is no different than Storm signing Croft.

Be consistent.
ok mate, whatever.

I just think it would be nice if Melbourne attempted to grow the game.

Make it happen please.

He can easily be our long term halfback, as long as he's not signed on stupid money or for too many years, he could easily be one of our best ever signatures. A genuine halfback is what we have needed for far too long. He doesn't even need to be a superstar in his own right, he just has to have a good kicking game, know how to execute a game plan and a bit of a brain. From what I've seen, he has all those things.

As long as we're not paying stupid money, this is an excellent signing if it eventuates.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.